Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the quotes Penny. :)

5337712389_a30f15e66d_z.jpg

29.jpg

5334958443_e996ef6e9e.jpg

Adam's head is clearly more accurate, but part of me still wonders if it's too wide...

29.jpg

5334958443_e996ef6e9e.jpg

Adam's head is clearly more accurate, but part of me still wonders if it's too wide...

And the neck is not long enough.
It will looks very odd on the figure bcoz in fact original HT's head perfectly proportioned (not counting a little longish neck).

that video is terrifying. If anyone has a demon batman, and an OC batman..could you post pictures of the two of them together? I'd like to see what they added

I took some pictures for you today.

Bat-DemonOCBatmanComparison002.jpg

Bat-DemonOCBatmanComparison004.jpg

The differences between the two:

-The Demon gauntlets are etched and bumpy.
-The Demon's upper body armor (arms, chest, belly, shoulders) is also etched and bumpy, with the effect increasing in severity as you move upward. Other than that, it appears to be identical to the Batman upper body armor, as the mold must have been modified from the original.
-The Demon hands have pointed fingertips, giving them a claw-like effect. Some of the hands are in different positions than the Batman hands. From an earlier discussion, we know that the Demon uses the newer, thinner wrist pegs, rather than the older, thicker, more fragile wrist pegs (used in the TDK v1 Batman, the OC Batman, and the DX Batman).
-The Demon belt is shaped like the DX Batman belt (not the OC Batman belt), as it has no capsules. It is also painted a dark bronze, rather than the more golden color of the DX and OC Batman belts. The Demon includes a batarang that is also similarly painted in a darker bronze than the other figures' batarangs.
-The Demon headsculpt is of course different as well. It plugs into the body differently than any Hot Toys head or neck that I've ever seen, as it doesn't use the traditional ball joints.
-The Demon cape is stained, tattered, and has some rubber molded into parts of it, giving it a stiff shape in parts.
-The Demon cape plugs into the body differently - it uses wires (in the cape) which are stuck into the body armor in the front, thanks to two holes. I do not believe these holes are present in the Batman figure. There are no tabs like on the Batman figure.

Other than that, they are identical - specifically, the boots, the pants, the knees, and , presumably, the inner body.

I think it has a look of Val Kilmer actually...

And the neck is not long enough.
It will looks very odd on the figure bcoz in fact original HT's head perfectly proportioned (not counting a little longish neck).

Are you SERIOUS?? :horror

seriously, this batman head is for me the most anticipated head. I love adams bale head, but this here is the most perfect and beautiful headsculpt I've seen E-V-A-H! and i can't believe people are criticizing it.

You guys don't deserve to own this headsculpt, when it hopefully will be released some day... hrhrhrhr :naughty

After reading the comment, looks like I'll just wait for someone to offer a Batman OC though it might be expensive, the quality will be top-notch compared to BB.

Thanks for the link Lejuan! :wave

Good choice. I actually have both and the OC is way better than the original Batman Begins release. The first release isn't worth anything near $300+.

Are you SERIOUS?? :horror

seriously, this batman head is for me the most anticipated head. I love adams bale head, but this here is the most perfect and beautiful headsculpt I've seen E-V-A-H! and i can't believe people are criticizing it.

You guys don't deserve to own this headsculpt, when it hopefully will be released some day... hrhrhrhr :naughty

It only looks like Kilmer from one angle - whoever made this head might read these comments and see he could make an improvement. Surely any criticism is positive because it leads to something being tweaked and altered for the better? Hot Toys have proved just that by reading what we say on here.

Back