Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at it again, I think it might be the lips that look similar.

Btw, did Kilmer gain a serious amount of weight? Google image search had some shots where he was large!

It is the lips mainly yeah.

Also yes Kilmer had let himself go last I saw. (in pics not in person)

I'm a kilmer fan. I think hes in some really bad movies, but I think generally he is always pretty good.

I saw him at a horror con a couple years ago....I think like at least 3 or 4, and he was kinda big...but was walking around and being really chilled out and cool as hell.

I just saw him in "kill the irishman" and between that and the bad lieutenant remake/sequel, the weight isn't stopping him from playing a damn good cop character.

Are you SERIOUS?? :horror

seriously, this batman head is for me the most anticipated head. I love adams bale head, but this here is the most perfect and beautiful headsculpt I've seen E-V-A-H! and i can't believe people are criticizing it.

You guys don't deserve to own this headsculpt, when it hopefully will be released some day... hrhrhrhr :naughty

Perfection does not exist, all of us have to put up with this.
Obviously that Adam's sculpt a little bit plump and not in scale with HT's figure.
I love his face part but it's not enough to want the entire sculpt.

To be honest I love your face transplant from MedicomTDK to the HT's OC - overall it looks better :slap:lol

Perfection does not exist, all of us have to put up with this.
Obviously that Adam's sculpt a little bit plump and not in scale with HT's figure.
I love his face part but it's not enough to want the entire sculpt.

To be honest I love your face transplant from MedicomTDK to the HT's OC - overall it looks better :slap:lol
Perfection does not exist, ok but Adam is always pushing back the boundaries in 1/6th scale imo
1_6_christian_bale_portrait_2_by_imaresqd1-d33clfv.jpg

And not in scale with ht's figure? We didn't have seen the headsculpt on the body yet so it's impossible to tell and I had a lot of adam's sculpt in the past, so I can tell that proportions are always perfect.
Trust this guy, we will blow away by the pics of the headsculpt on the body! :D

;)

Perfection does not exist, ok but Adam is always pushing back the boundaries in 1/6th scale imo
1_6_christian_bale_portrait_2_by_imaresqd1-d33clfv.jpg

And not in scale with ht's figure? We didn't have seen the headsculpt on the body yet so it's impossible to tell and I had a lot of adam's sculpt in the past, so I can tell that proportions are always perfect.
Trust this guy, we will blow away by the pics of the headsculpt on the body! :D

;)

This custom HS is just amazing! :horror Is there a painted version of this HS? :monkey1

Cant disagree with that, he really is :)

And not in scale with ht's figure? We didn't have seen the headsculpt on the body yet

I'm judging by this photo:

5334958443_e996ef6e9e.jpg

HT's sculpt is perfect in terms of proportions and Adam's vers seems to be bigggggger :monkey3
Mb it's all about his widerness, I dunno

Haha, I think both of those heads look great. That mouth piece is a repaint right?

Isn't it in scale, just a bit wider? Scale would be like a difference of dc direct being like 13 inches and medicom being like 11 inches, no?

I've grown tired of Batman Begins and The Dark Knight related items, I've certainly had my fill. The TDK 2007-2011 run has been good to me and my collection, I really enjoyed it but it's time to move on.

I want Batman Forever 1/6 figures, dead serious. Certainly a pipe dream due to lack of fan interest but it would be nice if Hot Toys and talented sculptors did something other than Bale Batman and Ledger Joker once in awhile.

Figure wise, they'd be perfect candidates and would only add to one's Batman collection.

I've grown tired of Batman Begins and The Dark Knight related items, I've certainly had my fill. The TDK 2007-2011 run has been good to me and my collection, I really enjoyed it but it's time to move on.

How can anyone have such crazy obsessed love with a film from 2008. Or 2005. It makes the obsessed funny videos of Sam and Frodo look mellow. It's 2011 and the behaviour from some you'd think the film just came out yesterday as in any discussion about Nolan films.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="300" height="255" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sr7XI5auZMU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back