Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it was. On the extra that shows this, I'm sure it states that this was done merely to show how realistic they could get with a CGI one, but it was still live action in the film.

Otherwise how did Bale/Buster Reeves match the CGI Bats EXACTLY when they dropped?

the bats in the cave, and the bats in arkham are all CGI bats.
The extra's dvd says it. They tried with real bats, but the animals weren't exactly coorporative...

the bats in the cave, and the bats in arkham are all CGI bats.
The extra's dvd says it. They tried with real bats, but the animals weren't exactly coorporative...

They meant Batman in the scene when he falls/drops down the stairwell near the end of the movie.

Am I still the only person here who has these figures?

Nope...got both of mine!!! love em' I just can't show pics cause I don't have enough posts yet. The earthquake here in SoCal today sent my Batman for a ride(hate the new stand, too unstable). No damage though. I got mine last Friday. Overall I like the Batman figure a little more...due to the almost flawless sculpt and proportions, but the Joker figure is growing on me very fast. I think I might touch up the face paint and make it a litlle more screen accurate. The Joker has a good sculpt, just the paint application doesn't do it justice. **** out of **** for Batman, and ***1/2 for the Joker. Will post pics when I can.

mike

It would seem so, I think most people around here ordered from Joe or Toys2, neither of which are shipping yet.

I spoke to Toys2 today because I had to cancel out my order there (2nd Set) and they told me I got it just in time because the figures are expected to be in stock next week and will ship out ASAP.

Nope...got both of mine!!! love em' I just can't show pics cause I don't have enough posts yet. The earthquake here in SoCal today sent my Batman for a ride(hate the new stand, too unstable). No damage though. I got mine last Friday. Overall I like the Batman figure a little more...due to the almost flawless sculpt and proportions, but the Joker figure is growing on me very fast. I think I might touch up the face paint and make it a litlle more screen accurate. The Joker has a good sculpt, just the paint application doesn't do it justice. **** out of **** for Batman, and ***1/2 for the Joker. Will post pics when I can.

mike

I'm not familiar with the rules for new members, but can't you host the pictures on something like photobucket and show them that way?

I spoke to Toys2 today because I had to cancel out my order there (2nd Set) and they told me I got it just in time because the figures are expected to be in stock next week and will ship out ASAP.

Oh don't tease bro, if they come in like Monday or Tuesday I'll likely get mine by the weekend, my stuff always comes fast from them, the one dealer I buy from where being on the upper east coast pays off.

Oh don't tease bro, if they come in like Monday or Tuesday I'll likely get mine by the weekend, my stuff always comes fast from them, the one dealer I buy from where being on the upper east coast pays off.

Yeah Eric is as solid as it gets! I sure hope next week is legit, I really can't frigin wait much longer!

No tease here is the email:

To: "Mike" <*********@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Order
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 14:53:06 -0400

Hi Mike,

Both figures will arrive on next week and we will ship them out asap.

Best Regards,

Toys2
[email protected]

That giant TDK banner still outside your window?

BIG TIME!!!

tdkbb.jpg

No tease here is the email:

To: "Mike" <*********@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Order
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 14:53:06 -0400

Hi Mike,

Both figures will arrive on next week and we will ship them out asap.

Best Regards,

Toys2
[email protected]

I could laugh madly like the Joker over this news, hahahahahahaha.

I'm excited to photograph both figures.

I mean, what would I do without Batman, go back to photographing Star Wars. No, no...he...he completes my collection.

I'm not a monster...I'm just ahead of the curve.

Back