Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I WANT THIS NOW :lol :blackbat

BATMAN-ORI-SUIT-3.jpg

Oh yeah go ahead and show me what I should have in front of me right now heh? :banghead

I love the boxes too, so busy!

Looks like Bale is peeking out of a Coney Island Booth or something. :lol

The Black Polo I ordered from HK just arrived this afternoon, excellent quality....The Grey Pants and Brown Shoes should be here by the end of the week and Toys2's shipment of my Black trench and HT TrueType will be here by next Monday. I'm psyched for the Bats but I'm looking forward more to making the Bruce.

Actually I was a little surprised because they used some twisties for both figures. I can't remember if my other Hot Toys figures used them.

I've had a few HT figures with twist ties, it usually comes as a surprise, I go to pull the figure out and, ohhh, no you don't haha, I think Rambo's had them. With the rubber suit and all, I'd rather they take a few extra measures to make it show up in good shape.

The Black Polo I ordered from HK just arrived this afternoon, excellent quality....The Grey Pants and Brown Shoes should be here by the end of the week and Toys2's shipment of my Black trench and HT TrueType will be here by next Monday. I'm psyched for the Bats but I'm looking forward more to making the Bruce.

Where can you buy TrueTypes? I looked around on Toys2 site and just found existing figure bodies but I know straight TT bodies are out there.

What do you guys like better ... the BEGINS animalistic cowl design, or TDK sleek "knight" like cowl design?

Me too .. I personally think it's the best on screen Bat-suit. I mean, I don't know whether to a credit how bad ass the suit looks or Christian Bale's intensity and intimidation factor ... but I couldn't picture any other Bat-actor or Bat-suit looking as intimidating and threatning as Bale did in the Bat-suit under the bright lights of an interrogation room.

Those are prolly the best shots yet Joo.

Not the suit, which cowl do you like more? I like how TDK was angled to keep his eyes in the shadows. Makes him look more mythic to me.

The cowl is part of the suit. The Begins cowl has sharper looking lines. I'm sure it would have worked just fine in the interrogation scene with lighting set up right like it was for the new suit cowl.

In case anyone cares, I just got a email from Noel over at Action HQ and they just sent out my Batman, so if anyone ordered from them I hope they sent theirs out too. On the bad news he said I wont be getting Joker till mid August ugh :rolleyes:

Also does anyone know of a good place to get a True type body and a good Bruce Wayne looking suit.

Back