Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are one lucky man icruise! :D

I'm waiting for both of my Batman and Joker figures! Anyday now..... I hope! :p

You said you don't have any rubber-suited figures so I assume no TAKARA Batman as well?

How's the ankle articulation or rather, how hard are the boots at the ankle area? Are they soft rubber like the Superman V2 boots (if you have that figure)?

Just very curious why Hot Toys decided to go all rubber this time instead of the previous rubber pieces over cloth suit. Maybe the old V1 suit contributed to the more "puffy" appearance that people complained about previously?

The cowled head and the Bruce Wayne head share a neck -- you only get one and the heads pop onto it. Bruce Wayne with the neck piece is comparable in height to the Joker head with the neck attachment, and in fact it's a little shorter. Both necks look long here, but keep in mind that much of it goes down inside the torso of the figure.

I don't think the neck looks too long myself. Or at least it's nothing that I would notice right away.

ht_bb_batman7.jpg

Well, that settles that. The Joker neck is actually LONGER than the Bruce/Batcowl neck. :lol

What is throwing some off is the fact the cowl neck is longer than the neck itself because it falls below the neck line into the upper chest, but that is the cowl base not the neck. So yeah the cowl neck is longer than the neck.

As far as the cape, it looks great with cowl ON. In fact depending on how you turn the head those triangle thingies can be moved to make it look pretty screen accurate.

Geez, a lot of nitpickers around here considering this is the Best Begins Suit Batman figure ever made.

Thanks for all the pics and comp shots icruise.

These are way too nice to not share...thanks to Joo from the toy-world boards

77kp7p99zvdyteulmcz9.jpg

a7lzohp2q3tllx2m9wzb.jpg

p2nrs5bezcbwfa2dammq.jpg

8n77nba6gtsggxcve3hc.jpg

Thanks darren, VERY NICE.

Unfortunately for the suit, Lucius Fox might not approve.

"Three-buttons is a little nineties, Mr. Wayne" :p

And because of that, I'm looking out for two-button suits now but there aren't any! Think the 2-in-1 Superman VT has a 2 button suit (I have it but I need to recheck) but the colour just isn't something Bruce Wayne would wear, or would he?

Still, a small nit I'm picking. It really shouldn't matter :D

Heh. Im actually (unrelated) going to attempt to make a Scarcrow mask for a buddy....I looked up some posts from Superherohype or something...might need some help.

Hah, how didja you know about mine? *Edit, just read you were on Superherohype*
It was pretty simple, just time consuming.

Oh, hah, i didn't know you still bothered with Spawn
But yeah, if you need help i can try to help, I never got a chance to paint the mask and make it look darker and all that, but i think it came out fairly well.

"Three-buttons is a little nineties, Mr. Wayne" :p

And because of that, I'm looking out for two-button suits now but there aren't any! Think the 2-in-1 Superman VT has a 2 button suit (I have it but I need to recheck) but the colour just isn't something Bruce Wayne would wear, or would he?

Still, a small nit I'm picking. It really shouldn't matter :D

Well if you really want to pick nits, shouldn't you be looking for a suit that does have three buttons?

I mean, isn't that why Fox said it? Because Bruce was actually wearing a three-button suit? :p

On another topic, that Batman Begins cave-explorer outfit above is really beautifully done! I want one!

Well if you really want to pick nits, shouldn't you be looking for a suit that does have three buttons?

I mean, isn't that why Fox said it? Because Bruce was actually wearing a three-button suit? :p

On another topic, that Batman Begins cave-explorer outfit above is really beautifully done! I want one!

I know what you mean but I think Wayne actually changed his whole wardrobe after that hit below the belt from Fox. He could certainly afford it :p

I'm not sure but I think he started wearing 2 buttons after that, most visible one being the fund raiser party at his penthouse, and perhaps the scene where he goes into the elevator to take his Lambo out for a spin.

Gotta watch again to reconfirm.

Back