Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to repost this b/c I'm starving for more pics...

I can't wait to see this staring at me in person...

See how the Cowl/Cape looks Film Accurate as it was intended/designed?

Your link doesn't work. Here, I fixed it:

https://www.xltoysforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=5039

BATMAN-ORI-SUIT-5.jpg

Is it possible to put him into the pose as in the picture below, with both fist up?

batman_800x600wp.jpg

I bet it is, maybe with the forearms not so "up." I am also not sure how prone the bodysuit is to tearing, so that may be an issue in the elbow area.

Oh, it's on the usual ball joint, but the bottom part of the cowl is made of a relatively stiff plastic, so it does limit articulation to some degree.

Last edited:
That scene wasn't, it's the 1 second scene of Bats standing up after dropping through the stairwell at arkham, that scenes live action with cgi bats

I don't think it was. On the extra that shows this, I'm sure it states that this was done merely to show how realistic they could get with a CGI one, but it was still live action in the film.

Otherwise how did Bale/Buster Reeves match the CGI Bats EXACTLY when they dropped?

I need to repost this b/c I'm starving for more pics...

I can't wait to see this staring at me in person...

See how the Cowl/Cape looks Film Accurate as it was intended/designed?

Damn.. these pics are killing me.

Another question if you don't mind, how is the belt attached to the figure? Cause in some of the pictures i see the belt riding rather high up the waist, thus giving the impression that the torso is short. Looks rather ugly in my opinion..

The belt isn't attached to the figure at all. Like a normal belt, it goes around his waist, so if you see a picture with it riding high it just needs to be pushed down.

Oh, it's on the usual ball joint, but the bottom part of the cowl is made of a relatively stiff plastic, so it does limit articulation to some degree.

actually you could cut a small piece from the front piece of the neck from his cowl. It goes to much down and I think it would give a bit more articulation to the neck...

Back