Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple of more shots showing off his accessories. And no, he's not particularly stable in this position.

ht_bb_batman9.jpg

ht_bb_batman10.jpg

ht_bb_batman11.jpg

Soo my Bats should be comin soon.. and i was wondering two things: Does the Bruce head fit on the older True Type bodies and what would be a better suit, black or navy blue?

Soo my Bats should be comin soon.. and i was wondering two things: Does the Bruce head fit on the older True Type bodies and what would be a better suit, black or navy blue?

I was planning on making a American Psycho figure with my head sculpt, anyone got suggestions where to get a true type bodies and suit?

I may have missed it, but does anyone have a picture showing how much the head can turn to the side, or perhaps looking up?

Thanks,

BOBBY

Exactly, it was designed that way...

and that scene was done with a CGI Batman.

That scene wasn't, it's the 1 second scene of Bats standing up after dropping through the stairwell at arkham, that scenes live action with cgi bats

HT figure is not 100% true to the suit, but they took a path that makes him a better figure in the end I think.

The best way to do the cowl and cape so that it looks true to film is like Takara, but then that limits articulation of the head a bit. HT's design on this figure come close enough with the aesthetic and offers the best range of motion it can, which is ideal in a figure you want to get the most for your dollar, even if some poses aren't possible with the film suit, having that possiblity with this figure is anice touch.

Back