Hot Toys 1/6 PS4 Spider-Man Spider Armor - MK IV Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must admit this does look pretty damn cool. Although I haven't played the game extensively, but watched a bit online.

I like the look of it. It is a cool set of accessories too, though I'm still waiting on classic suit Spidey.

I guess that depends on your point of view and/or collection. LED light towers repurposed from their Black Panther release, the same drone that has been included with every other PS4 Spidey and the standard sets of hands and webs don't scream cool to me. Granted Spidey doesn't require much on the accessory front, but would it kill them to provide a little variety in these releases?

Didn't expect them to do this one. Very interesting look to it. I might grab it, but i think this will be one of the rare times that I wait for the final product pics to decide.

I'm more interested in the less traditional costumes from the game like either version 2099 the first Spider Armor, Scarlet spider 2 or even ghost/spirit spider.

I guess that depends on your point of view and/or collection. LED light towers repurposed from their Black Panther release, the same drone that has been included with every other PS4 Spidey and the standard sets of hands and webs don't scream cool to me. Granted Spidey doesn't require much on the accessory front, but would it kill them to provide a little variety in these releases?

What is the damn hold up on a Parker headsculpt?:impatient:

Hell yes - this is close enough to classic Spidey for me! I could do without the light stand for cheaper, so I may just wait until the figure is parted out.

This looks great (though as someone else said, he should have glowing green eyes too!), and I've read all the recent comics where he wore this suit, but I'm still holding out for the classic suit. Bring it on, Hot Toys!

WTF HT!!!!! Seriously??!? :dunno

While it looks cool, I only have 1 want and desire. And of course that is the regular classic suit.

I swear, they are just trolling us with this ****. String the addicts along and don't give the majority of them what they want until they are about to mutiny and explode.... Lots of them going through Iron Man withdrawl, so now instead they need 30 different Spidey suits..

They get nothing from me until I have what I want... :impatient:

Only two I'd ever need is regular and a black symbiote suit (but I don't believe that's actually in the game?). I'm a big Spider-Man fan since being a kid in the 70's and have probably over a thousand Spidey comic books, but I don't need Spidey variants. I guess I'm STILL sticking with my ASM2 HT Spidey figure... :(

Congrats to those that want to have their own Spidey-Verse shelf..

Man, this could almost pass for a classic Spidey, except for the weird boot design and the straight web lines. And I just don't understand the point of the lighting gimmick.

Man, this could almost pass for a classic Spidey, except for the weird boot design and the straight web lines. And I just don't understand the point of the lighting gimmick.

It's a nice looking suit, but I laughed when I read HT's description of the reflective pattern - "...stunning luminous reflective web pattern...". It's a honeycomb pattern, not a web pattern. Did he get stung by a radioactive bee as well? :lol

I just need these 3 from Hot Toys and I would be happy. :pray:

PS4-Spider-Man-Classic-Suit.jpg

spider-man-2099-in-the-spider-man-video-game-for-playstation-4.png

spiderman-samraimi.jpg

The reflective stuff is based on an ability in the game for this suit. It's basically a body shield so you don't take damage for like a few minutes. They tried to do it here which honestly is like a waste as I won't care to use the base.

[...]
Only two I'd ever need is regular and a black symbiote suit (but I don't believe that's actually in the game?). [...]

Those are my two top wants, but the classic suit won't come for a long time, if at all .. I heard rumours the black suit will eventually wind up in the game but until it does, I doubt we'll see it. I'm sure it'd sell like mad.

I considered it until I saw the boot design. No-go for me. Fans of the game who like to play this suit have a different take, of course.

Back