Hot Toys 1/6 Black Panther Erik Killmonger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There has been a lot of times we have not seen the HS until it's released. So i am kind of expecting the same here.

So what do we think fellas...we gonna get an epic Hela level head sculpt or a crap bearded Cap level disappointment? :lol

Oh phew! Thought that angry sculpt shown a while back was the HT sculpt. That 3rd party has an interesting taking a dump kind of look.

6c1a44ae8ca547893c5932b320e44ed0.jpg

I’m considering this. What do you guys think?

I was considering that head as well, but I'm waiting to see what HT releases.
Why spend more on 3rd party if and when hottoys is better or at least is good. Unless you want to do a custom otherwise I stick with hottoys. Save a bit for next figure as well. :)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Love the movie and character so really looking forward to the final product reveal. The quality of the HS won't be a deal-breaker for me since I'll likely display him with the mask.

The problem with waiting for hot toys is that he won't have that loose dread locks look as he didn't wear it that way with the golden jaguar suit. The hot toys sculpt will prob have his dreads tied back. I prefer the loose dreads look as that's how he wore it with the tactical suit.

Weirdly enough this will be the only figure I ever display with the unmasked sculpt. Killmonger has more character to him when he isn't hidden beneath that Jaguar costume.

Back