Hot Toys 1/6 Black Panther Erik Killmonger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good choice! It's exquisite!

ERIC KILLMONGER-014.jpg

Well, trying to downsize my collection and got scammed out of my 3rd parity Killmonger. They said the item wasnt as described and returned it but sent back an empty box.

Well, trying to downsize my collection and got scammed out of my 3rd parity Killmonger. They said the item wasnt as described and returned it but sent back an empty box.
Sorry to hear this, what a disgusting move, some people are just garbage.

I don’t suppose you have any recourse at this point do you?

Sorry to hear this, what a disgusting move, some people are just garbage.

I don’t suppose you have any recourse at this point do you?

I mean I escalated the case but I very much doubt anything will happen. Seems like buyer always wins. Makes me not want to sell anything on eBay anymore

I mean I escalated the case but I very much doubt anything will happen. Seems like buyer always wins. Makes me not want to sell anything on eBay anymore
Understandable, I have never sold anything on there bk I am worried about such things.
I’m sure that most transactions go off without any problems BUT there are a lot of low-life people out there who spend a considerable amount of their time trying to figure out how to screw people over …sad.

Sorry to hear that happened to you. I had a similar situation where a buyer scammed me out of some art books (and ebay did absolutely nothing after multiple escalations), and that's really turned me off of selling on ebay ever since. Hopefully ebay does right by you (though their history doesn't inspire any confidence).

Hi, can anyone offer advice

I went to a comic book store today and bought one of these on display. They told me they thought it was new and I paid a bit for it.

But I got home and watched a video review and I realized the headsculpt wasn’t legit.

What do y’all think I should do?

They have a “all sales are final” thing, but they also sold me something under false pretense

Attachments

• IMG_8982.jpeg
    IMG_8982.jpeg
    265.9 KB · Views: 0
Hi, can anyone offer advice

I went to a comic book store today and bought one of these on display. They told me they thought it was new and I paid a bit for it.

But I got home and watched a video review and I realized the headsculpt wasn’t legit.

What do y’all think I should do?

They have a “all sales are final” thing, but they also sold me something under false pretense
Did you buy it without a box ,because that is a maxnut headscuplt on a hot toys body.

Back