Hot Toys 1/6 Black Panther Erik Killmonger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks so much better here!
I guess I'm POing right away.
2a7ec7f72e53c91a7e50402883e21f27.jpg

[update] POed... LoL

Looks good enough for me. :clap

I was originally planning on displaying him with the mask, but given how good that looks, I might end up displaying him with the head and having him hold the mask in one arm even though that's not how his suit worked in the movie. :lol

The more I look at it the more I prefer this over the 3rd party.
The promo pics is just bad.
b032e6ea92f6b298d99822a421ad688a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The lips are a touch overdone in size and the neck looks like it might be a little long with the unmasked sculpt which has been common with HT lately. Otherwise I think it looks great. Ship it.

Those nutpiz sculpts are looking pretty good right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The lips are a touch overdone in size and the neck looks like it might be a little long with the unmasked sculpt which has been common with HT lately. Otherwise I think it looks great. Ship it.
Sadly the figure will always be made for the masked head... The unmasked headsculpt will always look bad I think... Unfortunate but I don't know if they'll ever find a solution to it. So far I accept that flaw.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Damn, hate to say it but the sculpt doesn't look like Michael B Jordan. It just looks like some random black guy lol. Have to agree with the previous comments that the custom sculpt posted a few pages back looks better. This sculpt was never going to be my favorite anyway since I prefer the loose dreads look over the tied back look.

Not sure what everyone else is looking at but i can easily see MBJ in that sculpt. Its not perfect but its still a good sculpt.

I know you commoners and settlers are thrilled to see what the king has to say on this head sculpt likeness, I give this one a...

giphy.gif

:lol

Regardless of what you think, this figure should really only be displayed with the Golden Jaguar mask. The additional Michael B. Jordan portrait is a bonus and shouldn't really be a make or break...cause if that was the case I never would have bought CW Ant-Man...cause that unmasked Rudd sculpt was not only TERRIBLE, it was screen inaccurate. It should have been another in-mask head sculpt like Ant-Man 1.0.

Idk I think a lot of people were looking forward to the unmasked headsculpt as a legitimate display option. A lot of people enjoy displaying that way.

Back