Hot Toys 1/6 Black Panther Erik Killmonger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally could care less about the Jordan head sculpt .its going to remain in the box .
You can sell to me :)

I am one of the few who prefer killmonger in his black panther suit, including the hair style. I can't wait to display him with my already POed Shuri.

Did someone say, tactical suit? holla at me.
FINAL VEST.jpg

Why spend more on 3rd party if and when hottoys is better or at least is good. Unless you want to do a custom otherwise I stick with hottoys. Save a bit for next figure as well. :)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Since when does HT do past dead villains. They barely do villains at all, but going back and doing one that is dead already so much time after the movie. I won't hold my breath, but will wish and hope for us all!

I saw that nutpizs on instagram is doing 2 killmonger sculpts and one is the tactical suit version he mentioned something about a full figure so I emailed him about it and he said to keep in contact ...don't know if and when it will actually come out but that's an option for the tactical version

Last edited:
I saw that nutpizs on instagram is doing 2 killmonger sculpts and one is the tactical suit version he mentioned something about a full figure so I emailed him about it and he said to keep in contact ...don't know if and when it will actually come out but that's an option for the tactical version
How much was the sculpt? Do you know?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

No all I got back was an email saying soon and keep in touch maybe it will show up on one sixth kit like his t'challa sculpt did that's what i was hoping for ..maybe the full figure will like luke cage

Pre ordered! sculpt looks good & Killmonger was best thing about BP besides Lupita.

I was hoping for something more aggressive, but *** it. Looks nice. Keeping my preorder on this bad boy.

Looks the part! Little neutral in expression but I think that's for the better. If you look at the scene this comes from, the only face he makes is that gritted teeth one and that just wouldn't have been appropriate for 24/7 use. This is amicable.

Back