Hot Toys 1/6 Black Panther Erik Killmonger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this guy is amazing, only issue I have is that the head sculpts sit at different heights on the neck, wish they would have corrected that before release

001.jpg

Hey guys, specifically the eBay buyers out there...does the name/seller "wzlucky1983" ring any bells? I'm trying to determine the legitimacy of this seller who is based in China since they are selling a Killmonger.

I've dealt with Loonentoys, Toys4Kidults, and others that I know are reputable, but I'm not so sure about wzlucky1983, so wanted to get some feedback/input if possible???

Hey guys, specifically the eBay buyers out there...does the name/seller "wzlucky1983" ring any bells? I'm trying to determine the legitimacy of this seller who is based in China since they are selling a Killmonger.

I've dealt with Loonentoys, Toys4Kidults, and others that I know are reputable, but I'm not so sure about wzlucky1983, so wanted to get some feedback/input if possible???
Not sure but I recommend eric lee
You can join his fb group here
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1132223106928845/

Or get from toys wonderland

https://toyswonderland.com/products...er-erik-killmonge?_pos=3&_sid=d720979a7&_ss=r
Last I checked their killmonger is cheaper than sideshow. And they do installment pay as well.
Update... Their killmonger is a bit more expensive than sideshow at $250 instead of $235

But then I just check wzlucky1983. From the 4500ish reviews seems like he is legit.
Price is very reasonable as well.
Maybe you can get killmonger a bit cheaper at that bid that's currently going. So maybe give it a try. At least ebay have you covered if anything wrong happens.

I?ve gotten a few of my gigs from wzlucky it?s legit. However they seem to have the longest shipping times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back