Hot Toys 1/6 Black Panther Erik Killmonger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol dude, you sure you wanna revisit that topic again? :lol

But if the T'Challa headsculpt was anything at all like the prototype I would have been such a happy camper!!!

It will be weird that I will own the entire line from the BP movie EXCEPT T'Challa...kinda crazy that HT said F it and downgraded the quality on the final product of the titular character! WTF were they thinking?! :gah: :nono

Yeah, obviously I just posted that for laughs / to see your reaction. :wave

It is bizarre that the T'Challa sculpt is so much worse than the others, but as I always intended to pose him with his mask it was never an issue for me. Plus I remember getting him for just under $200 shipped thanks to rewards points, so I was probably a bit more forgiving as a result. :lol

Maybe you can find a decent deal on eBay....

Same here I have Shuri and Killmonger but no Tchalla. Dont like the headsculpt but there?s black phanter 2 coming. Hopefully they fix the headsculpt by then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got mine. Looks great in person.

SG2RSXT.jpg

Nice pics! Based on pictures the MBJ head sculpt looks stellar. I'd like to put together a waterfall fight look with it.

HT sure are dropping the ball a lot from prototype to production lately. I'm afraid if they announce anything I have always wanted like an Indy 2.0 this year it'll turn into a turd in production.

I know it's a fool's hope that they'll make Indy 2.0.

Just received a Killmonger today and it's fantastic!!! The figure is stunning and wowow the MBJ head is stellar. Can't wait to put together a waterfall throne fight look with it.

Just received a Killmonger today and it's fantastic!!! The figure is stunning and wowow the MBJ head is stellar. Can't wait to put together a waterfall throne fight look with it.

I just got mine...it?s amazing except that somehow the MBJ headsculpt seems a bit too small for the body. This is one figure I prefer to have the masked on. Need to make a custom kill monger using the unmasked headsculpt now.

This E.K. sculpt is supa hot fire

rh4W2W6.jpg

yJJlSqd.jpg

H2W6iwe.jpg

I reacquired a HT Noland body off TA to make a separate Killmonger, of course the color tones don't match up nicely but I can't be too bothered; just waiting for the rest of the parts to arrive.

I just got mine...it?s amazing except that somehow the MBJ headsculpt seems a bit too small for the body. This is one figure I prefer to have the masked on. Need to make a custom kill monger using the unmasked headsculpt now.

Yeah I also prefer this figure masked, however that MBJ sculpt is just too good to not utilize.

This E.K. sculpt is supa hot fire

rh4W2W6.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/yJJlSqd.jpg[/img

[img]https://i.imgur.com/H2W6iwe.jpg

I reacquired a HT Noland body off TA to make a separate Killmonger, of course the color tones don't match up nicely but I can't be too bothered; just waiting for the rest of the parts to arrive.

Looks good so far!

I am really looking forward to seeing what you do with this. Please be sure to update us with pics please!!

^^ :clap

The Jaguar suit is absolutely stunning, however when I envision Killmonger I think of how he looks in his militaristic attire. I'm attempting to put together a display using the MBJ sculpt, as that's how I'd want to represent E.K.

On a related note, while I definitely like the additional sculpt included and its expression, I would've liked another with a similar expression to this, as he exhibits such vigor and voracity in the film:

McXb5K2.jpg

Gah that picture frustrates me so much. Those suits look GREAT practically, yet they insisted on CGIing them out entirely. What an unfortunate waste, truly. That movie would have looked so much better had they not assed up the CG all around.

^^ :clap

The Jaguar suit is absolutely stunning, however when I envision Killmonger I think of how he looks in his militaristic attire. I'm attempting to put together a display using the MBJ sculpt, as that's how I'd want to represent E.K.

On a related note, while I definitely like the additional sculpt included and its expression, I would've liked another with a similar expression to this, as he exhibits such vigor and voracity in the film:

McXb5K2.jpg

Nutpiz has one. I find it a bit creepy tho.

In desperate need of this version of Killmonger with his tribal mask:

imgbin-black-panther-the-official-movie-special-erik-killmonger-chadwick-boseman-wakanda-black-p.jpg

Hell, I'll even take the king Killmonger at this point, :lol

Black-Panther-Killmonger-Sweater.jpg

Gah that picture frustrates me so much. Those suits look GREAT practically, yet they insisted on CGIing them out entirely. What an unfortunate waste, truly. That movie would have looked so much better had they not assed up the CG all around.

Agreed!!

Nutpiz has one. I find it a bit creepy tho.

I think the sculpt is good, and the Maxnut heads look ok as well.

In desperate need of this version of Killmonger with his tribal mask:

View attachment 477156

Hell, I'll even take the king Killmonger at this point, :lol

View attachment 477158

I'm a bit surprised a third party did not attempt to make this version of Killmonger, and HT too since they surprisingly released T'Chaka and Shuri.

Back