Hot Toys 1/6 Black Panther Erik Killmonger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah as much as I hate their shipping prices this kind of service brings me back.
They don?t even want this head sculpt back. Figured they?d at least want it destroyed. I might try to fix the paint blemish and use it for a custom Killmonger.
Any one know the best paint/color to use for the eye brows?

Mine arrived. This figure is a beast. That?s the best word to describe him. The gold lines are not at all like those horrid con pics we saw before release. Definitely a worthy addition. My brown shipper box arrived destroyed with the art box dented to hell but the figure was safe luckily. He is missing some paint on his right eyebrow tho. Not major but noticeable. Seems like every figure I get from HT lately has issues. Sad.
fa18856c602d199420476834558acacd.jpg
a402f9d7f6938d12b0af1b337602364e.jpg
8132d304a52c2990d4859bddc4778e86.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine arrived today. I concur - he's a beast! No issues with him that I've noticed. The first thing I checked was the MBJ sculpt, and I'm happy to report there are no eyebrow paint mishaps. :) Glad to hear Sideshow is sending you a new one.

Mine arrived today. I concur - he's a beast! No issues with him that I've noticed. The first thing I checked was the MBJ sculpt, and I'm happy to report there are no eyebrow paint mishaps. :) Glad to hear Sideshow is sending you a new one.

Congrats Buffinator!!!

I am glad that yours had no issues (unless being awesome is an issue).

When you get a chance share a few pics of him. Maybe even let us see how he looks amongst the displays you have put together in that amazing room you created!

I am still waiting for mine to arrive so I am living a bit vicariously through you guys ��

Congrats Buffinator!!!

I am glad that yours had no issues (unless being awesome is an issue).

When you get a chance share a few pics of him. Maybe even let us see how he looks amongst the displays you have put together in that amazing room you created!

I am still waiting for mine to arrive so I am living a bit vicariously through you guys ��

?????????????

I think you have me confused with Darth Dennis. :lol But, yes of course - when I get a chance to set him up, I'll try to remember to post another of my famous crappy phone pics. :rotfl

f1a48434930bc04b13fc44c7024fbebb.jpg

Don?t mind Shuri?s spear, I didn?t bother to move it up after I took her out of the detolf for this quick pic. Love this complete BP line

f1a48434930bc04b13fc44c7024fbebb.jpg

Don?t mind Shuri?s spear, I didn?t bother to move it up after I took her out of the detolf for this quick pic. Love this complete BP line

Yes Rbeato, they certainly look GREAT together! Each figure is distinctive and powerful in their own right, but there is definitely a strong thread that pulls them together visually in a stunning way!

I though EK was a great villain in BP and liked MBJ's performance. I think this is my fourth HT villain; glad to have this one in the collection :yess:

Back