Hot Toys 1/6 Black Panther Erik Killmonger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn that kinda sucks. To me he was the best part of that movie. He kind of looks like he has rooted hair in that blurry picture. I'm really interested to see how it looks

Could be rooted. Though I’m not sure how well rows done with rooted hair hold up. Seems like it would be sculpted. And that picture appears, from my eyes, to just be a blurred version of this live action actor picture.

57783FA9-3BDF-4282-82CB-5DCD2F9F5E1C.jpeg

Oh **** that sucks I didn't even know that was a picture of the actor that sucks. I'd still rather have him than black panther not really a fan of that black light stuff

2fbe4173877427e5473df0ab6540177c.jpg
edbc61a3bbefdf1ab208991e73b5dd92.jpg
d882c93bdfeb2bd757c44abfa2ce3bcf.jpg
ae8c9aabb0a450773d16b9b2761d67f3.jpg
9f6398d7e7d88c4f25ad02a935afb5fb.jpg

So what does everybody think about these 3rd party sculpts. No further info yet, but they’re not bad at all.

Now I’d really like a third party company to make the military and throne clothing sets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its not bad in the sense of knowing who it is, but the expression is throwing me off. Would rather just have a neutral or menacing face but not action-specific.

Its not bad in the sense of knowing who it is, but the expression is throwing me off. Would rather just have a neutral or menacing face but not action-specific.

I can agree that the face is very action specific. It'd be weird to put him in a museum pose. But still, at least it's something!

I can agree that the face is very action specific. It'd be weird to put him in a museum pose. But still, at least it's something!

D77DA856-FCE4-4DA6-AA8D-A7A63F2B9DC0.jpg

They’re obviously going for something like this which is awesome, but something about the paint job is off. Love the sculpt though.

Doesn't make sense to produce this before HT reveals theirs. If anything, they should develop a more neutral sculpt for the tactical gear look for people's bashes. Don't get me wrong though, it's a good sculpt.

I gotta say, for a 3rd party sculpt, that's really good! The expression is a bit too fierce though, but still a pretty solid job.

Back