Hot Toys 1/6 Black Panther Erik Killmonger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Black Panther Erick Killmonger

Looks like we'll be getting this around the middle of next year. I was hoping for sooner, but I'm not surprised.

The 1/6th scale Erik Killmonger Collectible Figure specially features:

- One (1) newly developed interchangeable head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Michael B. Jordan of Erik Killmonger in Black Panther
- One (1) newly developed interchangeable Erik Killmonger masked head decorated with highly detailed textures and golden fangs
- Approximately 31.3 cm tall
- Newly developed muscular body with over 32 points of articulations
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of clenching hands
- One (1) pair of clenching hands with claws
- One (1) pair of hands for holding weapons
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-printed

Costume:
- One (1) meticulously tailored black and gold colored Erik Killmonger’s Golden Jaguar Habit suit

Weapons:
- One (1) sword
- One (1) spear

Accessory:
- Specially-designed Black Panther themed hexagonal figure stand with character nameplate, movie logo and character backdrop

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by TBC
- Head Painted by TBC
- Head Art Directed by TBC

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2019

Interested in price of this compared to Panther since it doesn’t feature the light stand.

This is sick. Might actually consider getting this guy in lieu of the light-up Panther. Luckily there’s lots of time to decide.

Looks amazing! Also I don't think they've developed the portrait yet, the pic they used seems to be of the actor not a headsculpt. If you look closely you can see little fine flyaway hairs on the dreads that wouldn't be there on a plastic sculpt

Looks amazing! Also I don't think they've developed the portrait yet, the pic they used seems to be of the actor not a headsculpt. If you look closely you can see little fine flyaway hairs on the dreads that wouldn't be there on a plastic sculpt

Good catch. I wonder if he'll have his dreads down like the Hasbro figure or back to be accurate to this scene.

Instaaaaa buy!!!! Lord!

Yeah it looks really good. Hope the unmasked head is just as good.

Ordered this, passed on Panther, couldnt resist and this guy is probably a one and done so dont need to worry about newer versions

I could see them doing the tactical version too as a summer exclusive or as a standalone. The film is huge. I can honestly say I would get a figure of Klaue. Andy Serkis is a genius.

Insta-Ordered. Now if HT would just produce an Okeyo and/or Shuri, but those are probably a long shot.

Preordered this. I really like the suit details being painted on instead of needing the special backlight apparatus like BP. I'll stick with the CW bp and killmonger.

Oh yeah... and this:

WE ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

:fireworks

I know it's Killmonger, but it reminds me of when Black Panther wore his suit with gold in the comics, so
i could imagine it as that also.

I have not ordered this yet but will sometime in the future. With a mid 2019 release date i figured i have time.

Back