Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next will be Cloud, IM Mark 42, Elder Predator and both Chitauri. My guess Robocop will be released overseas by end of June

My ED-209 Custom decal sales thread is up! I'm ready to receive payments and ship.
The decals came out looking fantastic.

On this first page I have only EIGHT sets to sell, so they might go fast. I will of course order more pages if there is a demand, and those will take about seven days to arrive.

If you want to place an order, here's the link: Thanks guys!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...CALS-Extensively-reaserched-for-film-accuracy

I can't wait for the figure, definately something that I've wanted for years and finally it looks like this is the best one they've ever released. While it would have been nice to have a reveal head scalp, I'd probably wouldn't display him like that (unless I bought two). If I was hot toys I'd include the reveal headscalp as they would make more money from folks who would buy two figures........like me :(

I want my Robo!!!

Go get the 1/4 scale enterbay version to hold u over
It's magnificent!
48dd8dfe987995d3532c651b9f2e84be.jpg

Go get the 1/4 scale enterbay version to hold u over
It's magnificent!
48dd8dfe987995d3532c651b9f2e84be.jpg
Oh man, if I could afford it, I would. I prefer the look of the HT Robocop though and I also want to get the one with the Weller head sculpt when that comes out. The EB figure is pretty nice looking though. Cool pic.

I've held off on ordering because I'm worried that the version with the unhelmeted head will be the bluer tinted R2 version which I prefer. But I'd hate to miss out on this guy only for the unmasked to just be R1 battledamaged. Decisions decisions.....

Not so close...

Niow that all these figs will be released first, I think it'll be like mid to end August till YOU guys see Murphy.
I'm sure I'll have to wait till October or so...

Back