Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10300516_680017465404573_2557815672414952325_n.jpg

This is two-three months plan so don't expect any RoboCops till the August.

Not true- figures have been released at the same time frame without being in these coming soon group shots

To some degree that's a shame.
There is so much cool stuff that they already announced and that we're waiting for such a long time...

Unfortunately that Iron Man stuff is way too popular in Asia.

Not true, they've been releasing one item a week at their rate after showing the upcoming products teasers. If that trend is true, which they've been on point with recently either by mid June, or beginning of July hopefully we see Robo in the next Upcoming products teaser.

HT can shove their IM and avengers crap up their butts.
Bring Robocop!!!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
agree with this, unless its another hulk

i emailed timcent to see if they have heard any updates on the release, last they told me was june/july

I'd be happy with more Tony Stark figures...Only to see if they can ever improve more on his likeness...OR, I'd like to see a diecast Mark 4 with the extra battle damaged parts...

Ok, back to Robo now...If you go by SS site, they show not only Robo, but also Snake Plissken being released in August...the 2 main figures I have on pre-order right now that I want...I know that really doesnt mean much as far as delivery times go, but anyhoo...

Sort of glad this might be pushed back to August. Had to get the Malcolm Reynolds figure at all cost.:lol

I'd be happy with more Tony Stark figures...Only to see if they can ever improve more on his likeness...OR, I'd like to see a diecast Mark 4 with the extra battle damaged parts...

Ok, back to Robo now...If you go by SS site, they show not only Robo, but also Snake Plissken being released in August...the 2 main figures I have on pre-order right now that I want...I know that really doesnt mean much as far as delivery times go, but anyhoo...

Mark 4 never had any Battle Damage though... :lol

HT's just needs to stop with the diecast, its not necessary in this scale

Mark 4 never had any Battle Damage though... :lol

HT's just needs to stop with the diecast, its not necessary in this scale

Oops, my bad...I thought it was Mk 4...Which was it, Mk 6?...

Agreed, diecast is not necessary...I was even skeptical of it...However, after getting WM 2, I admit the diecast is pretty cool...

Oops, my bad...I thought it was Mk 4...Which was it, Mk 6?...

Agreed, diecast is not necessary...I was even skeptical of it...However, after getting WM 2, I admit the diecast is pretty cool...

Exactly until you have a DC one in hand and feel the difference you cant say DC is pointless. Robocop I think most of all should be DC.

Back