Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's uphord the raw. LOL :lol Luckily it's only the Japanese language that doesn't have the "L", HT is Chinese & Korean I think and I believe they both use the "L" in their vocabulary.

I received the robocop Bly ray trilogy in today, watching robocop 2 now and wow, they Made robocop very very blue in this movie
Also, don't like the way weller moves in this movie

I received the robocop Bly ray trilogy in today, watching robocop 2 now and wow, they Made robocop very very blue in this movie
Also, don't like the way weller moves in this movie

So did I. I do feel kinda ripped off, though. The basically repackaged the newly "4K" transfer (Robo 1) and put the older releases w/I anything new.

Not worth $33 IMO, back it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So did I. I do feel kinda ripped off, though. The basically repackaged the newly "4K" transfer (Robo 1) and put the older releases w/I anything new.

Not worth $33 IMO, back it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
robocop 2 in Blu ray is worth the price alone as
Alternatives cost $60-$70

No-Nose Cop. Damn guys why did someone have to notice the nose issue and bring it to everyone's attention. I was going to order this but now I cant stop focusing on the nose, or lack there of. How do I unsee this now??? I need to erase it out of my mind lol!

To the one that first discovered this issue and had to post about it I say this:

f382dbd536f61290b4750cf629c05432b3b322e7d9f15e039f2ec1a4b8a3151a.jpg

The no-nose thing is easy to over look since the rest of robo looks awesome. It really doesn't bother me much.

Robocop vs. Terminator. Who would win? :wink1:
Robocain couldn't defeat Robocop in a street fight, and Robocain is a lot faster and more armored than a terminator. nevertheless he could not overcome Robocop's stamina.
hand guns don't damage Robocop, and to be mobile, a terminator should use them. if a terminator uses a mounted gun, he's not mobile anymore and loses the only advantage over Robocop. plus it would not be a "Robocop VS Terminator" question anymore.

Back