Homeless man with golden radio voice.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it has nothing to do with race, if he was Ecudorian with the same filthy past and self righteous arrogance it's the same feeling. think about the next time you eat your Kraft macaroni and cheese your money is going to a denegenrate druggie.

So you think he should just stay a homeless "denegenrate? druggie"?

Or just be killed? Or should we send him to the moon? Whats your solution?

Him turning his life around just isn't doing it for you. What it comes down to is something you don't understand scares you so much you don't even know how to deal with it. You love to outcast people but you have no answers, no solutions, your worse then this man because he payed for mistakes and is trying to right them. Your still making yours.

Last edited:
it has nothing to do with race, if he was Ecudorian with the same filthy past and self righteous arrogance it's the same feeling. think about the next time you eat your Kraft macaroni and cheese your money is going to a denegenrate druggie.

AS long as my stomach is full of delicious mac and cheese.

Quiggle, I swear you do more to harm what ever cause you advocate than to help it. (Whatever cause that is :lol)

So you think he should just stay a homeless "denegenrate? druggie"?

Or just be killed? Or should we send him to the moon? Whats your solution?

Him turning his life around just isn't doing it for you. What it comes down to is something you don't understand scares you so much you don't even know how to deal with it. You love to outcast people but you have no answers, no solutions, your worse then this man because he payed for mistakes and is trying to right them. Your still making yours.

I think it is pretty premature to claim that he is turning his life around. I hope he does, but somebody dumping opportunity on him that he made absolutely zero effort to accomplish by himself is a far cry from turning his life around. Based on what I have seen, there is no indication that he has the determination to do that. He didn't do a God damned thing for himself before strangers came along and decided to paint him as the most recent feelgood story. People like that almost always end up right back where this guy is being pulled out from.

Once again, I hope the best for him, but it is ridiculous to crown him king yet.

I must say this. Can't help it. Plenty of anti Vick people on here talking about second chances. Oh the irony. :lol

Beating animals is a sin. Abandoning children is just nature's way of saying that those children didn't deserve a father.

:lol

Or something. :dunno

People like that almost always end up right back where this guy is being pulled out from.

Once again, I hope the best for him, but it is ridiculous to crown him king yet.

I don't know a lot of people with problems like this man has, who benefit long-term from being given help from other people. A lot of times it's their only chance, but it rarely works.

Time will tell.

I must say this. Can't help it. Plenty of anti Vick people on here talking about second chances. Oh the irony. :lol

Comparing a guy that had dogs killed/electrocuted/Hung/drown etc. etc. To a recovering addict homeless guy that has never killed anything? (that we know of)

:lol:lol:rotfl

Some of these people can be redeemed. Vick has done nothing to redeem himself yet. Nor has Ben Roethlisberger. Nor has this man.

I hope they all do. None of them has yet. And making millions for throwing touchdowns or doing voice-overs is absolutely not redemption.

So is this guy getting a job on the radio?
It would be a great move for someone local to give him a try out.
The instant ratings would be worth the effort.

Some of these people can be redeemed. Vick has done nothing to redeem himself yet. Nor has Ben Roethlisberger. Nor has this man.

I hope they all do. None of them has yet. And making millions for throwing touchdowns or doing voice-overs is absolutely not redemption.

Did Ben R. get convicted of something?

Did Ben R. get convicted of something?

Conviction is not required.

The "presumption of innocence" is a rule of jurisprudence, not a rule of general thought ... and the burden of proof in individual minds is not always as high as it is in a Courtroom. Non-jurors need not assume innocence, and need not withhold judgment until proof beyond a reasonable doubt is firmly established.

The thought that Roethlisberger is guilty of something is not without foundation.

SnakeDoc

Comparing a guy that had dogs killed/electrocuted/Hung/drown etc. etc. To a recovering addict homeless guy that has never killed anything? (that we know of)

:lol:lol:rotfl

Depends on your beliefs. Personally I'm human so I look for the most done damaged to HUMANS by a HUMAN before I look to anything else. This guy drank, did drugs, and basically abandoned his entire family and CHILDREN. So to say he never killed anything is technically true. However IMO he sure did KILL his childrens youth and wasn't there as a father. Worse than killing an animal by a long shot IMO.

Really? Really? Now you know that's a bold statement and completely biased and false. He has gone out and spoken to 1,000's of youth about what he did and why it's wrong. He has also been responsible for millions of dollars going to the humane society. As well as become a spokesperson of sorts for them.

So I ask what would you like him to do? Walk up to your house and personally apologize to you face to face?

He did hard time in a federal prison. You were in the military. You know that prison is no joke. He comes out and seems to be working VERY hard to do what's right.

Some would call me a fan or "homer" if you will because I'm an Eagles fan. Do I enjoy watching the guy play? Hell yes! Am I going to run right out and buy his jersey. Nope, he isn't there yet. But to say he has done NOTHING is BS plain and simple.

Now back to this guy. I hope it all works out for him and he can repair the damage he has done. Everyone deserves a second chance at life if they are awarded the opportunity. So hopefully this time he sticks with it.

So much for walking a mile in someone else's shoes before judging them so utterly completely.
It's amazing to see how someone's 15 minutes of fame can so quickly be turned into a lynching.

So much for walking a mile in someone else's shoes before judging them so utterly completely.
It's amazing to see how someone's 15 minutes of fame can so quickly be turned into a lynching.

That's the media for you. They bring him up and then shoot him down. It's called "entertainment". Which is why I hate watching the news sometimes. That said why shouldn't they report on his past? They are doing their job right? People wanted to know about this guy. Well now you know.

As for your "expression about judging". I always hated that expression. Why should I have to walk his path? I wouldn't wish his past on anyone. I shouldn't have to walk in his errant shoes to know he was wrong. Nor should I have to walk in them to make a comment on his mistakes.

Like I said before though. I hope it all works out for him. Hopefully he has learned his lesson.

As for your "expression about judging". I always hated that expression. Why should I have to walk his path? I wouldn't wish his past on anyone. I shouldn't have to walk in his errant shoes to know he was wrong. Nor should I have to walk in them to make a comment on his mistakes.

I think we all know there's more to every act and decision than right or wrong.

Back