Homeless man with golden radio voice.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calcifer

Super Freak
Reaction score
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/uTysXITBCmk?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/uTysXITBCmk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

With all the views this has i hope this guy gets a job:pray:

If there is a thread already,please delete this..i did use search:)

Its really weird seeing that voice coming out of a guy who looks like that. I hope he takes full advantage of these new opportunities and stays away from the temptations that put him on the streets in the first place.

Its really weird seeing that voice coming out of a guy who looks like that. I hope he takes full advantage of these new opportunities and stays away from the temptations that put him on the streets in the first place.

l hope these people don't take advantage of him. once this all settles down in 6 months and no one cares anymore they better not kick his ass back on the street . hope not though he seems like a cool guy. he looks a lot like Obama too.

Last edited:
this guy was discovered in my neck of the woods ... I also wish him the best of luck and prosperity

It is def a nice change to see stories like these instead of the 90% of other bs that is going on right now.

Great story and the guy really deserves whatever success finds its way to him. Awesome voice for sure.

it's not like this guy had some uncontrollable misfortune that led to this, he had a family with several children then becomes a druggie, alcholoic, womanzier with groupies, stole and arrested to support his addiction. not inspiring more like a piece of faeces. so what if he has that voice? too easy to become some sensational celebrity in today's culture.

Back