Homeless man with golden radio voice.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leave it to the general public to build someone up them shred what they created.

...and the right on queue...

here are the other mugshots, from Smoking Gun

So exactly what's your hope for this guy? Clearly the hand he's been dealt this week is not to your liking, you must feel he needs to atone for his screw-ups. Never mind that he's not currently wanted and he's paid whatever earlier price society expected of him. He hasn't paid the debt to Quiggle yet. So please tell us all what you want him to do?

If he were to stay on the street living off government handouts and sleeping in shelters underwritten by tax payers I doubt you'd like that. But you don't like the idea of an opportunity to work and support himself being laid out for him?

So stop being coy, just tell us what society should do with this guy that would please you?

It's sad there are certain people who I will not mention who are anxious to see this guy fail rather than hoping he can turn his life around.

He has spoken of his faith, but otherwise he hasn't portrayed himself as a saint. He's just a (hopefully) former junkie trying to overcome hard times. Most of us know someone who's battled addition. Sometimes in life good people do stupid, desperate things they regret later.

He doesn't have a violent record. He has had scrapes with the law. He wasn't cut out to be a dad, so it's probably for the best he wasn't more directly involved with his kids.

I haven't read anything suggesting the law is still looking for him. I hope the guy can live out his remaining years with a few opportunities.

He caught a lucky break. I hope it works out. What's wrong with that?

:yess::goodpost:

...and the right on queue...

So exactly what's your hope for this guy? Clearly the hand he's been dealt this week is not to your liking, you must feel he needs to atone for his screw-ups. Never mind that he's not currently wanted and he's paid whatever earlier price society expected of him. He hasn't paid the debt to Quiggle yet. So please tell us all what you want him to do?

If he were to stay on the street living off government handouts and sleeping in shelters underwritten by tax payers I doubt you'd like that. But you don't like the idea of an opportunity to work and support himself being laid out for him?

So stop being coy, just tell us what society should do with this guy that would please you?

For starters I'd like to see some of his new income going to support his 5 kids (and end any govt assistance if any) as well as reimburse the mother to some extent.
She sounds like the real hero of the story now that more info has come out.
He also needs to start being involved in the kids lives if he can counted on to be a positive influence from here on out.
Finally, he should get a vasectomy.

Other than that, good luck Mr. Williams.

Hows that for reasonable Kamandi?

Last edited:
I'm happy with where I am at, I don't need his fortune and fame whatever else comes along where's his children? come forward and let's hear some stories about the father who left you for some crack.

reservoir_dogs-worlds_smallest_violin.gif

For starters I'd like to see some of his new income going to support his 5 kids (and end any govt assistance if any) as well as reimburse the mother to some extent.
She sounds like the real hero of the story now that more info has come out.
He also needs to start being involved in the kids lives if he can counted on to be a positive influence from here on out.
Finally, he should get a vasectomy.

Other than that, good luck Mr. Williams.

Hows that for reasonable Kamandi?

You seem to be under the assumption that he does not want to help them. Why did you form this opinion?

I'm sure the court will require some arrangements for support will be made concerning his children, if there are not already. And being a family matter, it's none of our business. Just as what he may out may not have done surgically is also none of our business.

it's not just me did you see the interview with that old horse ass Meredith Viera on Today, even this felon's mum called him out saying how he brought shame to the family seeing him holding a sign in the road

fine you want to give him a second chance, man who broke the law deserted the families then I say release all the other criminals out there too why not give a murdered or rapist another chance too? free OJ!!

You seem to be under the assumption that he does not want to help them. Why did you form this opinion?

I'm sure the court will require some arrangements for support will be made concerning his children, if there are not already. And being a family matter, it's none of our business. Just as what he may out may not have done surgically is also none of our business.

The reverse is also true.
You do not know that in fact he wants to be financially responsible and be involved in his childrens lives.
I assume nothing.
You asked what else he should do and I answered.

You are in error if you think its not any tax payers business what happens with his private family matter,
especially if the children are on welfare or getting any significant government assistance to keep them off the street or from going hungry.

Re: Vasectomy
Again, you asked.

You cant ask what else he should do then turn around and say " Its all private" thus trying to nullify our response.
His life is in the public because of choices he made.

yeah mark my words this Ted Williams is a fraud who will not make good on this chance for the better advancement of society, and effective today I am self-banning all Kraft crap products.

it's not just me did you see the interview with that old horse ass Meredith Viera on Today, even this felon's mum called him out saying how he brought shame to the family seeing him holding a sign in the road

fine you want to give him a second chance, man who broke the law deserted the families then I say release all the other criminals out there too why not give a murdered or rapist another chance too? free OJ!!

Try and swerve into the reasonable lane on the internet highway once in awhile man.
Thats just stupid.

it's not just me did you see the interview with that old horse ass Meredith Viera on Today,

Name calling undermines your credibility. Have some respect.

even this felon's mum called him out saying how he brought shame to the family seeing him holding a sign in the road

She's 93. I imagine she's said many things over the years. How could she not be disappointed at his mistakes? Williams himself said he hope to prove himself to her.

Lighten up, Francis.

Drop the hyperbole. This guy does not have a violent record. He's a former drug user and alcoholic. He has theft records, but none I have seen indicate any form of assault.

All I suggest is you apply the same standard to this guy you would if someone you care about became an addict. If the person you loved most in the world because hooked would you be so quick to abandon them?

The reverse is also true.
You do not know that in fact he wants to be financially responsible and be involved in his childrens lives.
I assume nothing.
You asked what else he should do and I answered.

I don't know. But I do expect a court will become involved at some point should he continue to generate an annual income.

You are in error if you think its not any tax payers business what happens with his private family matter,
especially if the children are on welfare or getting any significant government assistance to keep them off the street or from going hungry.

Arrangements in separations and child support are typically sealed, so I doubt we will ever know what he is paying to his children. I would agree he needs to pony up to his child support responsibilities.

Re: Vasectomy
Again, you asked.

I have never heard of a court making such a requirement of a defendant. It's unrealistic to think he would be singled out as the first.

I wonder if someone gave this guy free condoms how many of you would be pissed about that?

You cant ask what else he should do then turn around and say " Its all private" thus trying to nullify our response.
His life is in the public because of choices he made.

His life is public because he is a fifteen minute celeb on youtube and the evening news. In a country without a homeless strategy he's a temporary feel good story.

He will become yesterday's news, and when he does I hope he learns to manage his life better going forward.

yeah mark my words this Ted Williams is a fraud who will not make good on this chance for the better advancement of society, and effective today I am self-banning all Kraft crap products.

I just don't see the harm in offering him my best wishes instead of judgmental scorn.

I have never heard of a court making such a requirement of a defendant. It's unrealistic to think he would be singled out as the first.

I wonder if someone gave this guy free condoms how many of you would be pissed about that?

I just don't see the harm in offering him my best wishes instead of judgmental scorn.

You asked "What else should he do?"
I took that to mean him personally.
I mentioned nothing about a court ordered medical procedure.

I believe that this is something that he should do of his own free will.
Barring any relapses what ever finite income he'll now receive due to a revitalized career will in large part go to child support both future and past.
So after living expenses he isnt going to have enough to support additions to his brood.
If he relapses, he wont need to worry about procreating while in a drug induced haze.
Win/Win

Edit: I just read he has 9 kids rather than 5!

Last edited:
This guy has a 2nd chance. We will learn a lot of his true nature and sincerity if he is able to make good on it. Until then....

"Judge not, lest ye be judged"

quiggle;3115947 fine you want to give him a second chance said:
what you're saying isn't very intelligent.:lecture what he's done isn't that bad. MANY people have booze and drug addiction, they all deserve a second chance and a third chance, it's an addiction. so he did petty crimes who cares, l bet you have as well. he's trying. maybe now he will get some money and he can try and make it up to his family. you're comparing him and his second chance to giving murders and rapist a second chance is just stupid.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
LOL...some of you guys kill me.

And he looks more like Geraldo Rivera than that pathetic clown in the White House that took over for the previous pathetic clown.

I truly hope he makes something of any opportunity he gets from this publicity (and that his abandoned family gets their cut before he croaks) ... but I doubt he will. He's squandered every gift and opportunity he's ever had. I don't see why this would be any different.

He is not an inspirational figure. He is a tragic/pathetic one. He has a gift. To this point, he has wasted it. Hopefully he can pull it together and give his life a purpose beyond taking up space and walking out on his kids.

But ... I'll believe it when I see it.

SnakeDOc

if he was white, you wonder if Oprah would be interested in investing in him. disgust.

it has nothing to do with race, if he was Ecudorian with the same filthy past and self righteous arrogance it's the same feeling. think about the next time you eat your Kraft macaroni and cheese your money is going to a denegenrate druggie.

Back