Hancock trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a feeling it'll be a sleeper hit, expectations are so low already they have nowhere to move but up.

I was so surprized by how good My Super Ex-Girlfriend was that I purchased it on DVD, and I seldom buy DVDs. Maybe 2-3 a year at the very most.

TWO people that liked My Super Ex-Girlfriend...............................:banghead

I will admit, the flying sequence looked pretty cool. The superman in me wants to see the flick. PLUS charlize theron :love

TWO people that liked My Super Ex-Girlfriend...............................:banghead

I will admit, the flying sequence looked pretty cool. The superman in me wants to see the flick. PLUS charlize theron :love

What? It was surprisingly funny and entertaining. The sex scenes made me laugh so hard! Loved Owen Wilson's brother's expressions. Sorry, forgot the dude's name already.

What? It was surprisingly funny and entertaining. The sex scenes made me laugh so hard! Loved Owen Wilson's brother's expressions. Sorry, forgot the dude's name already.

OUCH, I think that's Luke Wilson's name on his drivers license "Owen Wilson's Brother" :lol:lol

guess I'm a little late to the game, but I just saw this trailer first time tonight during lakers/celtics game #2.

I was going to start a thread titled "Hancock - Cool or Lame?" Has potential, but seemed a little Ironman-ish to me.

Back