Monkey Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reeves was clear from Point Break three years earlier, in his mid-20s. And Cage was deranged/dangerous from day one, and at times mined much of the same semi-comedic blue collar edge as Bruce Willis, so no big surprise there.

Dev to me is just a nice-guy, sweet and sometimes a bit bland, in everything he's done. Maybe he can turn Best Marigold on its head with this one.

I'm going to laugh if Dev becomes the next forced action start, and repost this for you many times. :lol

Of course, we both know that won't happen. Right?

If it comes out on DVD I'll check it out. It has to be a very special movie to make me want to trek out to the nearest multiplex.

Yea that’s about to die soon. Best Buy is getting rid of it. It’s not a good idea.
At first streaming was great but of course they got greedy and everyone wants a piece so beloved movies are playing hot potato on multiple platforms and prices keep rising due to them wanting higher budget for original shows. It’s a damn mess.

There is nothing wrong with liking physical media. I own what I pay for. I find it bitterly ironic that Sky Cinema is named after the very industry it's helping to kill. Jordan Peele ensured that this movie wasn't hidden behind a paywall and will get a wider audience and hats off to him for that. Movies aren't events unless they're on a screen you can't fit in a front room. The industry needs a massive wake up call. Things were fine the way they were, change isn't always for the better.

Back