Monarch: Legacy of Monsters (Apple+ MonsterVerse TV Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have always loved giant monster reveals
Spoiler Spoiler:

Good tension build up in this episode.
Why do you think
Spoiler Spoiler:

Kurt and his son are so damn good.

The 2 Japanese women on this show are so freaking hot in their own way especially the sister.

That end creature was pretty damn nasty.

This is all obviously tying into Godzilla Xtreme Running Sports.

Just binge watched this over the weekend. I really enjoyed it and look forward to the last two episodes of season one. The Russell's are stand outs but I really like all of the character development and the balance of present day and flash backs. I think it's really well done. They also don't "overuse" the monsters, making each time one appears a pretty significant point in the story. With this and Minus One, it's a great time to be a Godzilla fan...

Kurt and his son are so damn good.

The 2 Japanese women on this show are so freaking hot in their own way especially the sister.

That end creature was pretty damn nasty.

This is all obviously tying into Godzilla Xtreme Running Sports.
Just binge watched this over the weekend. I really enjoyed it and look forward to the last two episodes of season one. The Russell's are stand outs but I really like all of the character development and the balance of present day and flash backs. I think it's really well done. They also don't "overuse" the monsters, making each time one appears a pretty significant point in the story. With this and Minus One, it's a great time to be a Godzilla fan...
The Russells are the MVPs of this show. They both carry the show for me as far as the people go. My next favorite characters would be would be Keiko and Tim (nerd from Monarch).

I’m starting to like Natalia Verdugo too, she made me audibly laugh with her “Goonies 2” remark. As soon as she softened up a bit, she started becoming a good character instead of just a prop to move the story (like Kentaro, who is just kinda there).

Wow what a super charged emotional ending I cried 3 x :rotfl

Epic kaiju battle, short but super bad ass!

I came into this with zero expectations and left fully entertained!

Actually made me pumped for the movie but I want these characters back.

The characters from GvK were so bad lol

Wow what a super charged emotional ending I cried 3 x :rotfl

Epic kaiju battle, short but super bad ass!

I came into this with zero expectations and left fully entertained!

Actually made me pumped for the movie but I want these characters back.

The characters from GvK were so bad lol
Okay I thought I was crazy for getting all misty eyed watching a kaiju show lol. But man that was heavy!

This was a pleasant surprise of a series! Loved the human characters and the Kaijus were awesome and used sparingly enough to make me savor each time they showed up. Agree that the battle was short but entertaining.

This was a pleasant surprise of a series! Loved the human characters and the Kaijus were awesome and used sparingly enough to make me savor each time they showed up. Agree that the battle was short but entertaining.
Speaking of the battle, am I mistaken or was the other Kaiju the same Ion Dragon from Episode 2 ( the one that Lee, Keiko and Bill met in the 1950s in the Philippines when they discovered the USS Lawton in the middle of a field)?

Back