Han Solo in Carbonite Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they need to do the definitive Han Solo in Bespin, with the jacket. The 12 inch is pretty good, but I'd like a PF.

That's the one I'm waiting/hoping for. They've mentioned interest in doing a Hoth Han though, so I could be waiting a very long time for a Bespin one.

$7500?! that can't possibly be right can it? I mean even an endoskeleton comes in at $5950. :horror

Hopefully to fix the crinkled look. I'm holding out on this one to see the final product. I would love a 1/4 scale Han is Carbonite in my collection.

As a Han focus collector, I am super excited for this piece! But, I am not happy about the push back to April though.

I'm thinking about buying this one, after getting the Stormtrooper last weekend. But not shure about the texture on it. It's to much if you compare it to the one used in the movie.

I think I will wait until this one ships. I really hope they took their time to fix it! It would be awesome if it would turn out like this!

han-solo-carbonite-rug.jpg

Back