Han Solo in Carbonite Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn’t this one but I must wait for the in hand pics of the brave souls that have PO.

We will begin processing all orders for Han Solo in Carbonite PF (300120) on Wednesday, April 18, 2012.

:panic:

Awesome! Can't wait to see some in hand pics. Still thinking about buying this one if they fixed the textures on it :dunno

I'll admit that I'm a little nervous about that as well. :lol

I bought this more for the light-up feature, though, so I'm very anxious to see how that came out...and of course how he really sizes up against the Boba PF!

I'll admit that I'm a little nervous about that as well. :lol

I bought this more for the light-up feature, though, so I'm very anxious to see how that came out...and of course how he really sizes up against the Boba PF!

Boba PF, BOBA PF!?!? Where?!?!?

tumblr_lxx9ooO6HO1r8jtszo1_400.gif

I cannot wait for this piece. I have it on order with a local retailer. As I also have a Boba PF, The two should look great together!

We will begin processing all orders for Han Solo in Carbonite PF (300120) on Wednesday, April 18, 2012.

:panic:

Ya, my GF just got charged for it. This is going to be one hellav week this week. 442th, Super Evil Dude PF (But I cannot open till 7 May, my gift to myself), Solo PF, SS Maul, Assja EX, Luke EX (to go with Yoda Hut), Yoda hut (GF gift), Jabba the Hut, Both packs of whatever they are called that go with him (She just needs the item he sits on). Obi Sith, Skywaker/Vader, and one item that may or may not be a deal. Let's hope.

Ya, my GF just got charged for it. This is going to be one hellav week this week. 442th, Super Evil Dude PF (But I cannot open till 7 May, my gift to myself), Solo PF, SS Maul, Assja EX, Luke EX (to go with Yoda Hut), Yoda hut (GF gift), Jabba the Hut, Both packs of whatever they are called that go with him (She just needs the item he sits on). Obi Sith, Skywaker/Vader, and one item that may or may not be a deal. Let's hope.

Damn DrQ2, couldn't stand that money burning a hole in your pocket anymore I guess? :panic: :lol Congrats on the MEGA-haul :hi5:

Last edited:
Damn DrQ2, couldn't stand that money burning a hole in your pocket anymore I guess? :panic: :lol Congrats on the MEGA-haul :hi5:

Guess, some of the items where on payments, some my GF ask for a loan, others I just got some good deals on. The killer is going to be the Super Evil Dude (I did buy Lady Death to be his Woman), waiting to open that one up. My GF is waiting by the door for Fedex for Solo.

Just got the shipping notice. It will be here Wednesday!

Weird thing is I usually get UPS delivery, but this one's coming FedEx.

Well UPS and Fedex came. I could not hold out till the 7th on the Super Evil Dude. Oh he is so evil, I put him in between my GF and I last night :clap she kick him out. I did I was just playing with her, yet she is still waiting for fedex to bring solo.

Jabba came also. Man is he big!

Just got the shipping notice. It will be here Wednesday!

Weird thing is I usually get UPS delivery, but this one's coming FedEx.

They sometimes use Fed Ex, I have had a couple PF's shipped through them. My Solo is coming Fed Ex also. Only thing that sucks with Fed EX for me is that I need to sign in person. With UPS I just leave a note on my door since I am almost never home when they deliver.

Maybe it's The Emperor?

I have a hard time spelling, forgive me :hi5:

I call him "Super Evil Dude" Being well he is the super evil dude (even order Lady Death 1/4 to be his woman, after all she is a super evil woman)

Super Evil Dude = Emperor Palpatine and Imperial Throne PF

Back