Halo 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have to add something different otherwise no one would buy it. I just hope the changes are improvements and not just changes like ODST and Reach

What are they doing different? Master Chief Vs Coveys. Awesome. Oh they're on Forunner land? Well, we were on there for every single game.

One, the war is over. I don't care about this new evil fraction of angry coveys....fighting them is really dull. Fighting brutes, floods, everything has been done.

And the upgrade is retarded because...well...how the hell did he change in that cryo tube!??

:lol

I mean seriously, that is some dumb dumb ____. I'm cool with an upgrade...but show him getting one. :slap

one, the war is not over. Two, this 'new evil fraction of angry coveys' play heavily into the story. Three, most likely they will explain his armour upgrade with a cutscene......

While master chief was sleeping cortanna upgraded his suit and everything herself it was explained.

It was on game informer mag.

Not all Halo fans read G.I. so 343 has some 'splainin to do with in the game itself and not rely on press promo pieces to fill the gaps.
If there is a good reason for it fans will buy into it but if it just magically appears.....grrrrrrr

Jada Toys die-cast vehicle images:

2820985-web_preview.png

2820983-web_preview.png

2820984-web_preview.png

2820980-web_preview.png

2820982-web_preview.png

The small carded range about $8.99, the large carded range about $17.99, and the small boxed are around $29.99.

i meant the 4 pack of 6 inch figures

Oops. Sorry about that. Since its (4-pack) a Target exclusive and Target recently raised there prices... Expect it to be $45-$49 range.

There is a 5 pack of 6" coming out too. (awaiting confirmation of line-up) BBTS has it listed for $59.99.

Microsoft's ExpertZone Reveals Halo 4 Details
Master Chief will have a "true nemesis".
June 27, 2012
by Daniel Krupa
An educational slideshow hosted on Microsoft's ExpertZone_- a site designed to bring retailers up-to-speed with its products - has revealed new information about Halo 4.
So what do we know now that we didn't already know? The quiz reveals that Halo 4 will have 10 new weapons. A couple of these - The Light rifle and Scattershot - were already revealed during Microsoft's E3 press conference. Interestingly, one of the slides reveals that _for "the first time, the Master Chief will have a true nemesis" and that players will fight against "a new race, unlike anything seen before in Halo".
There will also be "2 new vehicles plus many of your favorites from the past".
That's still a bit sketchy, admittedly. But there are some concrete details relating to Spartan Ops, which is Halo 4's TV series-style DLC experience. 50 missions will be released per 'season', with five missions dropping every week for 10 weeks. Each mission is said to be "introduced with a high-quality cinematic video so that you are well-briefed before you embark on your mission." And with series 1 of Spartan Ops is 100% free, it's being described as "like getting two campaigns with one game".

Back