Halo 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thatnlooksmgreat. Love halo and all the games so far. Can't wait to play as mc again in a new story.

So far, I'm liking what I'm seeing! Especially the multi-player action! And it looks like they actually put some real fire power into the Turret this time! Bad aRSE!!! :yess:

I wonder who those creatures are. They have forerunner technology but the forerunners were a peaceful bunch, trying to preserve life. These guys are out to kill. Graphics are outstanding and I'm loving the new battle rifle

I can't seem to care about Halo anymore. I guess I just overdosed on it at some point.

I can't seem to care about Halo anymore. I guess I just overdosed on it at some point.

I'm the same I have every game apart from ODST but each one is basically the same with a few tweaks. Halo 4 looks like it just follows the same formula, restyling the covenant and giving them a different name.

It's also getting pretty boring when it's plastered everywhere that "This is it guys! The last game in our trilogy!!! The final chapter!!" Then they just announce the next one a year later for the quick buck. Nothing is sacred anymore.

Some high-res pics. Thought some might want that beautiful scenery pic for a wallpaper.

ibp6RgfzPzPWGO.jpg

i1uiBGbGPmAG8.jpg

ill70n5X8JLng.jpg

2820770-gallery.png

2820769-gallery.png

iQJ9e3M0Uwmb3.jpg

ieMR7D54LF2ra.jpg

Back