Halo 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
STORM GRUNT

halo4s1_stormgrunt_photo_01_md.jpg

halo4s1_stormgrunt_photo_01_dp.jpg

halo4s1_stormgrunt_photo_02_dp.jpg

halo4s1_stormgrunt_photo_03_dp.jpg

halo4s1_stormgrunt_photo_04_dp.jpg

halo4s1_stormgrunt_packaging_01_dp.jpg

1/6 Master Chief or GTFO!

But seriously why is the Covenant the antagonists again?
If I remember right at the end of Halo 3 the war was over.
On the face of it this seems to be a retread of Halo 1. Better graphics to be sure but it takes place on a Forerunner construct, Covenant are baddies trying to get to the secrets first, a UNSC ship crashes and provides marine fodder and backup, with the roll of the Flood being played by Forerunner baddies.

343 better throw some serious curves and plausible explanations.

1/6 Master Chief or GTFO!

But seriously why is the Covenant the antagonists again?
If I remember right at the end of Halo 3 the war was over.
On the face of it this seems to be a retread of Halo 1. Better graphics to be sure but it takes place on a Forerunner construct, Covenant are baddies trying to get to the secrets first, a UNSC ship crashes and provides marine fodder and backup, with the roll of the Flood being played by Forerunner baddies.

343 better throw some serious curves and plausible explanations.

The novel Halo: Glasslands shows us that there are a lot of elites who are not happy with the truce with humanity, these guys are probably a splinter faction and the grunts and jackals are along for the ride because who's going to say no to an angry Sangheilli.

Man....I'm not feeling this game at all. I love Halo. But the story is over....why is Master Chief different? Why are the Covenant still in the game? Mehhhhh....mehhhhh

:(

Man....I'm not feeling this game at all. I love Halo. But the story is over....why is Master Chief different? Why are the Covenant still in the game? Mehhhhh....mehhhhh

Why shouldn't the Covenant be in the game? And what's wrong with an armour upgrade? Truth is, 343 have been working on the story for a long time and most of it is still under wraps.

Have faith dude, nothing we've seen so far could make one believe this game will be bad.....

The only problem I have with this game are the new designs of the Master Chief and Spartan armors. They look just awful...

The only problem I have with this game are the new designs of the Master Chief and Spartan armors. They look just awful...

I don't think all of the armors are bad. The new Recon looks pretty slick and I love the Locus and Deadeye helmets. As for the exclusive skins, they could be something I live without. There was only one I liked that I seen and absolutely hated the Spider-man style skin.

Why shouldn't the Covenant be in the game? And what's wrong with an armour upgrade? Truth is, 343 have been working on the story for a long time and most of it is still under wraps.

Have faith dude, nothing we've seen so far could make one believe this game will be bad.....

One, the war is over. I don't care about this new evil fraction of angry coveys....fighting them is really dull. Fighting brutes, floods, everything has been done.

And the upgrade is retarded because...well...how the hell did he change in that cryo tube!??

:lol

I mean seriously, that is some dumb dumb ____. I'm cool with an upgrade...but show him getting one. :slap

They have to add something different otherwise no one would buy it. I just hope the changes are improvements and not just changes like ODST and Reach

i agree storys been done for years now just a excuse to make more money from the franchise .

Back