Halo 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, so excited for this. Soon as the limited edition is announced, I'm placing my order.

My only concern is the re vamped multiplayer. Sounds a lot like COD. I think the best thing about Halos multiplayer is the lack of competitiveness. It's plain and simple. I hope the new Halo doesn't change that.....

Oh man, so excited for this. Soon as the limited edition is announced, I'm placing my order.

My only concern is the re vamped multiplayer. Sounds a lot like COD. I think the best thing about Halos multiplayer is the lack of competitiveness. It's plain and simple. I hope the new Halo doesn't change that.....

I hope we get something better than this:

HR_LEGENDARY_STATUE.jpg

I'd prefer a helmet of Master Chief or a replica of his pistol.

Agreed. Plastic POS. I wouldn't mind another diary or book detailing the forerunners existence or even the origins of chief. But for display purposes I hope we do get a replica pistol.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GflJB-aM0wI&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

I've enjoyed every Halo game. Some are better than others, but I like the characters and universe from each. Reach is probably my favorite since the first game, but that doesn't mean the rest of them are crap.

looks like they wanna go toe to toe with next call of duty game, it's a big enough game to put a serious dent in COD sales....let battle commence

:lecture Has the new CoD been officially announced yet? This is a huge problem for CoD, and I can almost see it being delayed/possibly scrapped until next year.

I've enjoyed every Halo game. Some are better than others, but I like the characters and universe from each. Reach is probably my favorite since the first game, but that doesn't mean the rest of them are crap.

Agreed. Although Halo 3 is my second favourite. Can't beat the original:lecture

Im just waiting for amazon to put the limited edition up on there website so I can order gamestop has it but amazon has cheaper release day shipping.

With labeling:

Bo6Im.jpg

That is sick. I can not wait for this. The other halo games have been good but lacking the story of Chief really hurt their replay ability as I really didn't care for any of the characters.

Did anyone else think when they were playing Reach you were actually the spartan that would become Master Chief and you would be the only one to get out alive?

Back