Halo 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first three games were some of my all-time favorites...
I hope the new ones feature MC or at least spatan-IIIs. I never cared too much about the odsts the way I cared and "bonded" with the MC. And knowing the end of reach kinda spoiled it for me. Always loved games for their story...

sent from my Galaxy SII

So a new trilogy starting wit this game? Thats cool by me I can do with more Halo. :rock

Makes sense IMO. There's a lot more of the story-telling left for MC and the Spartans. And Microsoft needs more Halo to segue into their next console after the 360. A new Halo game guarantees console/game sales for them.

The new trilogy is going to be named "The Reclaimer Trilogy."

While the ten year birthday of Halo: Combat Evolved and the upcoming Halo CE Anniversary release are clearly the focus of the first Halo Fest at this year's Penny Arcade Expo, the continuing adventures of the Master Chief aren't far from anyone's mind. At 343i's Halo 4 panel on Saturday morning, Josh Holmes discussed the impending Halo trilogy and revealed the name of the upcoming three-game series: the Reclaimer Trilogy.
Astute Halo fans will recall that Guilty Spark, the AI presence from the original Halo installation in Combat Evolved (and namesake of 343i), often referred to the Master Chief as the Reclaimer throughout their interactions. Guilty Spark also plays a prominent role in Halo CE Anniversary's new addition to the original game, the Terminals.

Be sure to check back at www.ign.com/events/halo for more on Halo Fest throughout the weekend, including live streams of every Halo Fest panel at PAX!

https://xbox360.ign.com/articles/119/1190777p1.html

That's all pre production art that's been given animation tweaks I believe. I know what a Dysons sphere is but what's one doing in the Haloverse and why are Spartans already there?
It would be interesting if MC butted heads with these other Spartans.

Those concept images are amazing. I saw those forerunner flying things in there. The ones with lasers that you fight in 'The Library' and Halo 3

Brave words:

https://www.msxbox-world.com/news/a...king-game-ever-on-the-xbox-360-developer.html

343 Industries has stated that Halo 4 will deliver the "best looking game" ever on the Xbox 360.

Corrinne Yu, the principal engine programmer of Halo 4 and its successors within the new trilogy, said on Twitter when a user asked will the forthcoming shooter be the best looking game on Microsoft's console:

"It's the best looking game on Xbox and any other consoles we ever made and we're all from AAA studios.So proud of team."

Yu also said:

"We are super glad. We all can't wait to share with you what we are crunching so hard on. #halo4"

Furthermore, she carried on to say:

"We really enjoy working on #HALO4.Time flies when coding work is so much fun.Even more fun when we're done".

Look for news (maybe even footage) tomorrow when a press embargo lifts

Cool! Looking forward to this but I really need to finish Halo Anniversary since I've not messed with it since I got it. :lol

First in-game shots of Master Chief in Halo 4:

8f8800a1.jpg

e49cad85.jpg

Back