Green Lantern: The Motion Picture

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Green Lantern movie trailer (The real One)

This is already being heavily discussed in its dedicated thread in Movies/TV.

EDIT: To which the Mods moved it from Movies/TV and incorporated it here? :dunno

No! The Sky is Falling! We will not calm down!!!!

....and we're back. Its shocking how many propmakers all over the internet are already working on versions of the ring itself. Considering that Noble Collection was one of the licensees for Green Lantern I wonder if Kevin Smith's photo is an example of what we'll get for a "ring display"

No! The Sky is Falling! We will not calm down!!!!

....and we're back. Its shocking how many propmakers all over the internet are already working on versions of the ring itself. Considering that Noble Collection was one of the licensees for Green Lantern I wonder if Kevin Smith's photo is an example of what we'll get for a "ring display"

:pray: Color me excited!

Looks great. It dont seem like Iron man or F4 to me. Its feels like a stand out film.

I have read and after watching the trailer... I think the Oa scenes will be deep and soulful. There looks like there is a real majestic design and feel for what I saw in the trailer! Looks amazing!

Re: Green Lantern movie trailer (The real One)

I don't know if this hase been posted yet, so here ya go.

AFM

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=640 src=https://www.youtube.com/v/8NWGl_A3b60?fs=1&hl=en_US allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

Niiiice! :rock

Not sure about this one. I'll agree with most that the CGI isn't the best. And whoever the female lead is looks to be a pretty bad actress. Still hoping for the best.

Re: Green Lantern Movie Trailer.

Looks pretty good, but is the costume CGI through the entire movie? I'm not a CGI hater, but I don't think it looks as good as if it were an actual costume...

Would be interesting how HT will approach the costume. Hope it's a glowing one like in the movie.

I can live with the costume and it being cgi as long as it's a good flick and doesn't detract too much from the character.

Back