Green Lantern - General One Sixth Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Green Lantern - Official License Announcement

Wish we would get pics soon, I'm hoping year end release along with DVD (in Oct?)

Thor dvd release announced September
XFC dvd release announced October
GL (guessing) dvd release November, still in theaters worldwide in August.
Captain America (guessing) dvd release December.

Has it even been confirmed yet that SSC will be producing anything for DC?

I dunno. I'm just hoping since Hot Toys is buddy buddy with SSC they'll do a gift card to promote sales.

The GL DVD is already set for December.

Where is it listed GL is coming out in December? I can't think of a big budget movie in recent memory that has taken more than 4 months to come out on DVD/Blu-ray.

One of the websites _____ing about the sequel mentioned it. Iron Man 2 came out in May and didn't release their DVD until September 28th, almost October. The film isn't even out in all it's markets until mid August.

The GL DVD is already set for December.

I hope Cap comes in prior to the end of the year as well....i am having surgery early Dec and i will be grounded two plus weeks. Good time for a comic movie marathon

Good luck Darkseed! This holiday season looks like its going to be a good time for geekdom on DVD and in plastic form.

How long does it typically take from announcement to photos?

It's always a guess with Hot Toys. X-Men: First Class was previewed before this, so I would imagine we are in a holding pattern until that goes. Not to mention Batman 89, Sucker Punch, Avatar, Metal Gear, Captain Harlock all given the announcements with not a glimpse of an official proto let alone an order.

When can we expect to see some pics??

Nice try!

41754e19.gif

This is too cool, I hope HT makes a Wonder Woman and Fash. I think a Hot Toys JL would be Kick ass!!!!

I'm more curious about the HT GL figure than anything else right now.
The movie costume was a weird alien material that was meant to be like colored muscle and had lines of light up light running through it.
Will be interesting to see how Hot Toys makes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back