Green Lantern - General One Sixth Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Green Lantern - Official License Announcement

Exactly, my point is it'd be a color difference, the suits would be just as similar and considering that there is a possibility for a sequel where the other would be featured I want both in green if I had my way.

Okay, I guess that makes sense, if you wanted 2 figures specifically from the first GL movie.

Personally, if they don't make a yellow Sinestro for this movie, I'll wait for a sequel and hope HT makes one then, as 'just a color difference' is a pretty huge difference - especially considering the two colors represent opposing powers.

I'll agree with that but what if in the sequel they alter both suits? That seems to be the trend amongst films so then I'd lose my chance at a Green Sinestro and have two yellows with one representing a mid-credit.

If we want a fully realized villain we should hope for Hector with glowing eyes especially Parallax has no chance but for my money I want two of the greatest Green Lanterns ever to wield the ring.

Hector was lame imo. :dunno

But now you have me thinking I should wait for HT to make both a GL and a Sinestro based on a second movie so the suits are right! :gah:

If they make Hector they'd have to add sound effects of him shrieking like a woman, since that was his main contribution.

For Sinestro, maybe everybody will get what they want and he'll come with a change of duds :shrug:

Exactly, my point is it'd be a color difference, the suits would be just as similar and considering that there is a possibility for a sequel where the other would be featured I want both in green if I had my way.

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly::goodpost:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh, wow! How did I miss this?! Dang, I can't wait for this. Def picking up a Hal , Sinestro, and a Kilowog if they make him.

tumblr_lmymnqwY2c1qzbp4ko1_500.png

Just saw the movie and it was better than expected. I would be fine with just getting a Hal though.

just got back from seeing it and.... thought it was kinda lame personally. but the suit looked badass and would love to see HT's interpretation of it. it'll look awesome with the other DC figs.

this figure better come with a load of cool accessories

-removable ring

-lantern

-sword

-chainsaw

-flamethrower

-gatling gun

-giant fist

what else ?

Wow. Almost looks like a spoof/fake film from those stills.

:monkey1

Looks better on film than as stills

We'd be lucky if we got even a couple of those weapon constructs

Looks better on film than as stills

We'd be lucky if we got even a couple of those weapon constructs

I see the minigun and chainsaw as being easy given they'd just have to be green recasts of the ones that came with their RE figures and potentially the fist as that's just a classic GL accessory.

Orange flame out of a GL flamethrower construct. :nono

this figure better come with a load of cool accessories

-removable ring
-lantern
-sword
-chainsaw
-flamethrower
-gatling gun
-giant fist
what else ?