GOTHAM - BATMAN Prequel TV Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok Jerome is Dead???? now out of the blue his Brother Jeremiah becomes an even more sinister version.Will the real Joker please stand up.

Ok now there a 2 Ra's al Ghul factions.Why did those guy's take Tabitha?

Cobblepot,Hero of Gotham.:slap

this series is like a recurring dream.But you gotta love it.Or get out of Gotham.:lol

I'm not happy they killed Jerome. I liked the character and his brother's character is falling flat for me personally. Jerome was way more interesting and entertaining IMO.

Am I the only one that thinks Poison Ivy number 2 is way prettier than the newest Poison Ivy?

I feel their intentions were to go from homely plant (the first Ivy) to gorgeous flower (the third?) but I feel Ivy number two should have been number three. Am I making sense?

I'm not happy they killed Jerome. I liked the character and his brother's character is falling flat for me personally. Jerome was way more interesting and entertaining IMO.
The brothers swap was kind of unnecessary but I think Jeremiah will become a great joker... at least its the same actor.

And yeah, Ivy 2 was way better

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

yep' the swap was dumb.I guess Jeremiah will become a more smarter insane Joker.

How about Nygma getting some Lee.

is Bruce ever going to become a bad ass or just keep getting his butt kicked?

decent episode tonight.Of course we knew Gordon was alive,Jeremiah was pissed.Scarecrow was neat,the Straight razor in the mouth was a good scene.Bullock's a Hero.

I liked it... maybe not as much as last week but still good episode. I was waiting for Salina to use the whip... why did she train with it to not use it. :)

I agree. But I figure one of three things will happen

Jeremiah will snap at some point, and become even more insane than Jerome.

Or Jeremiah will die, and the third brother will be the real joker (third time‘s the charm).

Or if someone else altogether – They’ve been building a culture of jokers.

I liked Jerome because he was insane and lived it. He was very entertaining in my book. Jeremiah is too damn full of himself and serious. I wish Jerome would've just killed him and his character was allowed to continue on in the show.

You have to remember this a young guy just starting to become Joker… its not the 20 year vet Heath was or the older man Nicholson was. I can see a young Joker acting just like this and seeing his plans fail and not get his way year after year turning him madder and madder until he becomes an even better Joker than Jerome was… smarter, more frustrated and crazier.

I loved Jerome but I'm willing to give Jeremiah a chance.

Last edited:
Just got renewed for a 5th (and FINAL) season. Guess we get to see Bruce dawn the cowel at the end. Sad its ending though.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

About time. At the rate it was going Bruce Wayne is going to interact all his villain before he becomes Batman. And given their age differences might as well wait for them to die of old age.

The show has been bat-**** crazy and I have enjoyed every minute of it. I think 5 seasons is a good length for a show like this and can't wait to see how they end it.

I watched 3 seasons of this so I'll probably tune in for the last few episodes just to see how it ends.

Back