Statue Gentle Giant - 300: Rise of an Empire - Artemisia 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice pictures my friend. Didn't know she has fishnet stocking till I saw your pics. Can't wait to get mine. GG really nail this. Amazing that a factory can have this quality.

They finally just delivered her to me. Should have been here on Monday. YAY! Will open her up for inspection later and then she is getting wrapped and put under the tree for my gift.

They finally just delivered her to me. Should have been here on Monday. YAY! Will open her up for inspection later and then she is getting wrapped and put under the tree for my gift.

Congrats. I finally got around to watching this movie since I found the blu-ray on sale for $4 on Black Friday. Enjoyed it more than I thought I would, though not as much as the first. Artemisia was an interesting villain and this statue certainly does her justice.

1st damaged Artemisia

Here's mine from BBTS - I called Gentle Giant , said they have no more replacements. I asked them about all the problems being reported about this statue. They said sometimes you get a bad line from the factory....really?

Here is just a few problems, I also have lots of red in the hair on top as others have posted here. I have another on order will post here if the same issues are present.

Chip on lip

Broken hair glued back on by factory

Bad seam on dress

Missing spike - spike isn't even in the box

Re: 1st damaged Artemisia

Here is my 3rd bad artemisia statue in a row. It's obvious this line is plagued with problems.

This one actually had NO red in her hair (the other 2 did) and the seem on the back of the dress is perfectly sealed with no gaps. All 3 had gloss black touch up paint from the factory (idiots). Broken hair on this one.

That sucks. Still waiting for mine to arrive. Hopefully I won't run into any QC problems because if I do I'll likely be SOL.

After looking at yours Frobay looks like I got lucky, I couldn't find anything wrong with mine... That's really bad QC when they try to glue the hair back on and have red overspray on the hair.... I expect more from GG.

They should have made the Eva green light armor edition..... Wonder if they will make her character from sin city lollolol.

Back