Statue Gentle Giant - 300: Rise of an Empire - Artemisia 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Taking into account those are probably phone pictures which makes the statue look at little warped, it looks like it came out awesome... Can't wait to get mine..

It's not warped, it's perfect in person. Phone pics don't do it justice.

I just meant the aspect ratio looks off a bit in the pictures, I know it's the camera.... GG is hitting home runs lately.... If GG can put out this type of quality for under $400 I'm not sure why SS is such hit and miss with their statues. :dunno

I just meant the aspect ratio looks off a bit in the pictures, I know it's the camera.... GG is hitting home runs lately.... If GG can put out this type of quality for under $400 I'm not sure why SS is such hit and miss with their statues. :dunno

GG's work is quite stellar and I think I'm goint to start my own line of badass female GG pieces for my collection.

I have/will order:

Artemisia
Lucky
Maggie

Need to go back and get:

Baby Doll
Sweet Pea.

And I'm looking forward to more future reveals.

I would love to get the Sucker Punch line but it would have to be aftermarket and I know the prices would be extreme...

Just saw on Ebay $3000 for all 5 of them brand new... tempting... I can pay $3000 for Sucker Punch statues or pay my $3000 property tax bill.... :(

Last edited:
I would have sworn I ordered this from Gentle Giant directly, but they have no record of my order. And it's sold out everywhere. Frustrating.

I would love to get the Sucker Punch line but it would have to be aftermarket and I know the prices would be extreme...

Just saw on Ebay $3000 for all 5 of them brand new... tempting... I can pay $3000 for Sucker Punch statues or pay my $3000 property tax bill.... :(

Yeah I'm not going to go for all of them. Just Baby Doll and Sweet pea and I'm good.

Back