Darth Revan 1/8 scale by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot damn, just placed my order for a Platinum membership. This Revan will be mine.

They let it be made because it's advertised as a The Old Republic product. TOR is still active and producing new content.

I thought TOR wasn't canon though they were just like letting it continue. And Revan is definitely a big part of TOR.

I thought TOR wasn't canon though they were just like letting it continue. And Revan is definitely a big part of TOR.

Yeah, you're agreeing with me lol. I think you misread that comment chain.

It'll be full price with any PGM membership but they're starting this new Multi tiered deal. Platinum will can get 2 busts or 1 bust or 1 jumbo or just the statue. And you can order Any exclusives as well. It's a really good deal IMO.

Do you know what the cheapest way to buy this statue would be?

Do you guys think there's a rush for this or how much time do you usually have? I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger only because I have nothing in the scale:lol

Do you guys think there's a rush for this or how much time do you usually have? I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger only because I have nothing in the scale:lol

It should be available for a while, I would think. The nice thing about getting a membership early is having a shot at getting the Star Wars celebration exclusives.

The deadline to order and guarantee yourself a Revan is September I believe, that's when they cut it off and set the edition size. But getting a membership now as has been said gets you a chance to buy the Celebration and SDCC exclusives.

Debating on whether to take 2 busts for the gift, to get the most bang for the buck ($240 value), and just buying the Revan. Hmmmmm....

Ordered my Platinum Membership today and got my Darth Revan picked out as my reward!

So happy we're finally getting a Revan statue!

Can only hope that SS will eventually do a Premium Format of him.

17662365_836153773207090_3832856066517893120_n.jpg

The "stairs to nowhere" base isn't my favorite, but this is still probably going to be the best Revan we get. Still planning on ordering it.

While the base isn't the best, there's always a chance they could change/add to it.

Either way, it's the 1st ever statue of Darth Revan. I've got to have it. I really hope this is an indication that SS may again have free reign with EU characters...or even better that we're getting ever closer to having Revan and The Old Republic era in canon! I don't mind them adapting stuff as they see fit. I like how they put Thrawn into canon.

I wonder what the edition size for this is going to be... and I'd love it if got a Darth Malak or Bastila with an opposite pose to go with this.

there is a fantastic custom 1/4 darth revan out there...very limited and expensive, but I could not recommend it more : )

Attachments

• IMG_0220Large_zpsa0db1fde.jpg
    IMG_0220Large_zpsa0db1fde.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 199
Yeah, I lost interest due to the new base. Just seems odd. Weird how such a slight change to the base makes so much of a difference.

lol.. I look at pic in first post, get excited, then go to last page with the new base. Probably would have picked it up if they had gone with the concept base.

Back