Darth Revan 1/8 scale by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Facebook
18403843_10154778530732695_8484312966703780960_o.jpg

Can't wait for this. I know a lot of people are bummed by the base, but it's the 1st officially licensed Darth Revan statue, I need it!

Hoping that since this is being put out, we can see some more of Revan (or other popular characters not in the films) get some love on the statue front. I'd love to have a 1/4 Revan or Thrawn from SSC.

I mean, I've got him ordered. Got him as my free Premiere Guild gift.

But he doesn't actually ship until Q1 of 2018 I believe.

Hello, can anyone tell me if this statue is still available in the gentle giant shop if I subscribe for membership ? Please I need an answer, I don't want to waste money :)

edit: any membership will do, platinum or silver ;)

Hello, can anyone tell me if this statue is still available in the gentle giant shop if I subscribe for membership ? Please I need an answer, I don't want to waste money :)

edit: any membership will do, platinum or silver ;)

You can buy it for any membership, but you'll get it free with the platinum membership. As of right now it's not on their site...but their site has been a huge cluster**** since they redid it. Even those of us who already had chosen our Guild Member rewards for 2017 can't see what we chose. I already talked with them about it and they'll be sending out emails to the members to confirm selection, and shipping details.

Going by what they said Revan should be shipping in Feb or March of 2018.

Have no idea how many they're making of him or if he's already sold out or not. Best bet is to contact GG.

Just got a shipping invoice for Revan. If you selected him as your gift, check your email.

The PGM gifts, per emails, are due to start shipping until the end of March.

Yeah, should ship in March. I'm excited to get this in my collection. This one will probably go on my desk next to my PC. Revan deserves to be near me!

I'd love for them to do companion pieces for this. I'd give almost any amount of money for an HK-47 statue.

Still debating this piece. Trying hard to cut back on what I buy but....I Realized this weekend that The Old Republic era has become my favourite Star Wars era. OT is what got me into it, but after Eps 1-3 I stopped caring/hated Star Wars. Sold all the books, toys, comics, everything then Kotor came out and relit that flame for me. After I got into the game, I was able to not hate the PT as much and really enjoyed The Clone Wars cartoon. Pretty much anything from The Sith Empire or old school Jedi order has become instant buys for me.

Still debating this piece. Trying hard to cut back on what I buy but....I Realized this weekend that The Old Republic era has become my favourite Star Wars era. OT is what got me into it, but after Eps 1-3 I stopped caring/hated Star Wars. Sold all the books, toys, comics, everything then Kotor came out and relit that flame for me. After I got into the game, I was able to not hate the PT as much and really enjoyed The Clone Wars cartoon. Pretty much anything from The Sith Empire or old school Jedi order has become instant buys for me.

Same here. I love KOTOR and I really want to order this thing, but I'm still on the fence about it... That awful base is the main thing holding me back.

All the PG Gifts got delayed a month. So this should ship out in April.

GG is having a voting contest for the next mini-bust. Adult Ahsoka from Rebels is an option. I believe anyone signed up for their emails will get a link to the survey along with the password. Everyone do the right thing...Vote Ahsoka!!!

tvi7onm4srh01.gif

All the PG Gifts got delayed a month. So this should ship out in April.

GG is having a voting contest for the next mini-bust. Adult Ahsoka from Rebels is an option. I believe anyone signed up for their emails will get a link to the survey along with the password. Everyone do the right thing...Vote Ahsoka!!!

tvi7onm4srh01.gif
Didn't see the survey, but am off to look for it now! I totally agree with that vote!!!!! :hi5: :yess:

Back