Statue Gentle Giant - 300: Rise of an Empire - Artemisia 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a very well executed statue. I saw Averone's copy and it was pretty much flawless.

IMG_2640.jpg
I am very happy with my new statue and this 's my first Gentle Giant too. I just got a few days ago. very awesome I love it!!:pray:

still kicking myself for not ordering this before it came out. now with the aftermarket prices.....no way.missed opportunity.

I had to choose between this staue and GG CA:TWS Black Widow. I wish I could have picked up both.

Black Widow does have her qualities however...

IbKXXOEl.jpg

I got an email that my Gentle Giant Artemisia statue has been shipped out. I pre ordered it when it first became available as i loved the sucker punch line. I have since decided to focus my collection on other things and completely forgot i had this on order as i stepped away from collecting for a while.

I was just wondering how much these are going for these days? It will be with me tomorrow and theres no point returning it as ill have to pay the postage.

I got an email that my Gentle Giant Artemisia statue has been shipped out. I pre ordered it when it first became available as i loved the sucker punch line. I have since decided to focus my collection on other things and completely forgot i had this on order as i stepped away from collecting for a while.

I was just wondering how much these are going for these days? It will be with me tomorrow and theres no point returning it as ill have to pay the postage.

I'm interested, where are you located?

You won't find it for "decent" price. While these pieces (Black Widow included) I wouldn't drop more than 450 on each. Some collectors have this mentality that they can still sell em for about near 300% inflation. Best thing I can say is wait til you see someone desperate to pitch it off.
That's because people have purchased at that price. Sellers are welcone to list items at any price they want.

Get on facebook "Statues buy and sell" you find deals there that are much cheaper and negotiable than ebay and try the boards also.

That's because people have purchased at that price. Sellers are welcone to list items at any price they want.

I agree, but it isn't going to happen. I mean some people can spare it like those dropping 3k and 4k for XM Mags and Doom on throne.

But a lot of these seller I have seen say they got their order and they don't fit in the collection. I mean they got it for retail and want to pitch it higher.

It really is patience. Kept finding people wanting 700+ for Vampirella PF ex, and I just scored one for 20 bucks higher than retail.

But that's just me. I can understand aftermarket buyers trying to crack even.

i wanted this statue as well. i also really liked it. but there's no way i believe this statue is worth 1k. not even close. if that's the best this is going for, then i guess i'll have to live without one.

Back