Statue Gentle Giant - 300: Rise of an Empire - Artemisia 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These pictures have me worried now. I was under the impression that this had been a massive success.

I think in general it is, but there's always going to be issues here and there. The ES and the Internet will magnify any problems so it's probably safe to assume most people are ok.

Mine was damaged. She had chipped lips and paint smudges all over her face. I have one more on order. Hopefully, it arrives without issue. I think the issues are wide spread. They are the same issues too.

I really want this, but cant find any at any online retailers besides ebay with the ridiculous inflated prices. But all these qc pics are makibg me nervous.

I like my Artemisia statue.

BAE73051-703E-4E4E-B404-F24EA1974FB2_zpsvqtbjdwx.jpg

B0E6E7F7-C2C1-492D-AFCF-5D3E4E04FD6F_zpsk94l9bov.jpg

Last edited:
this statue is really out of control. I've been staring at her non-stop since I opened her up. the face paint apps are top notch with the subtle eye shading. crazy fabulous.

this statue is really out of control. I've been staring at her non-stop since I opened her up. the face paint apps are top notch with the subtle eye shading. crazy fabulous.

I agree 100%. It's such a gorgeous well made statue, easily one of my favorites of 2014.

If you get a good one the statue really is flawless..... I can't believe they only made 270 of these....

If you get a good one the statue really is flawless..... I can't believe they only made 270 of these....

now it's probably less with all the damaged and flawed ones. Mine had a few fine black lines on the side of one of her hands but that is pretty imperceptible unless you are all up in it. She's a gem.

It took forever but I managed to get a hold of this beauty to add to my collection.
Easily the best face sculpt I have ever seen, I took some pics but it looks so much better in person

You guys think it would be worth it to to trade one of these for a Enterbay Joker with no paint issues?

I would trade my Enterbay Joker for this statue, after hearing the news from Prime 1. Both the Joker and Artemisia are both near impossible to find at a reasonable price.

Back