Statue [CANCELLED] Iron Man Mk 38 "IGOR" Statue [Gentle Giant]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drum18

Super Freak
Reaction score
Release Date: Q3 2015

Iron Man Mk 38 "IGOR" Statue
Regular Price: $599.00
Early Pre-Order Pricing $449.00
You save $150.00!

Dimensions: H 22” x W 25” x D 18”
Edition Size: TBD

Tony Stark’s obsession with armor has led him to create many unique Iron Man suits, each with their own purpose. From the Deep Sea “Hammer Head” armor, to the disaster rescue “Red Snapper”, to the load lifting brute armor simply called “Igor”.

The Igor armor was built after the battle of New York in the Avengers film, and was featured during Tony Stark’s battle against Aldrich Killian and his Extremis soldiers at the end of Iron Man 3. This suit was designed for heavy lifting and brute strength. It is a fan favorite, as the suit itself is reminiscent of the much anticipated “Hulk Buster” armor that fans are hoping to see in one of the future Marvel film releases.

Gentle Giant Ltd. is proud to bring you the Iron Man “Igor” Armor maquette! This exciting limited edition maquette, digitally sculpted by our master artisans, is rendered using the highest quality polyresin and hand painted. Each piece comes individually numbered and is paired with a matching certificate of authenticity. Make Mine Marvel!
80375-3.jpg80375-4.jpg80375-5.jpg80375-6.jpg80375-7.jpg80375-8.jpg80375-9.jpg80375-10.jpg

Re: Iron Man Mk 38 "IGOR" Statue [Gentle Giant]

Another piece us UK collectors are not going to able to buy direct from Gentle Giant dohhhhh

The measurements on this make it a beast. Not sure it's iconic enough for me to order though.

Last edited:

$450 is an excellent price. I just hate that they charge taxes and shipping won't be cheap.

Meh.... Damn merchandising.... Next year with the Age of ultron on cinemas, they'll release a proper hulkbuster (more advanced and accurate colours). Instead of this 2-3 seconds on screen time armor prototype..

It looks a really nice statue, going to see if Collectibles Direct will stock it..., they listed the Iron Patriot statue so they may get this one in stock too. :)

Cool statue, good price, sadly you saw this guy in the movie for about 40 seconds. Not a big enough armor for me to buy it.

Sucks that GG decided to restrict international shipping.

I had pretty much sworn off Gentle Giant ever since they added State Tax to Every Item now which I'm still not even sure is legal to do?
How is it a Store in California is able to charge Tax to a Resident in NY?
But since I think this piece is pretty Awesome and I found NO ONE else Stocking this Statue, I had to break down and order one.
Guess we'll find out what a Web Direct Exclusive is??
So, all the Money you supposedly save on this, most of it just goes back to their high shipping rates and the high Tax Charges.

I had pretty much sworn off Gentle Giant ever since they added State Tax to Every Item now which I'm still not even sure is legal to do?
How is it a Store in California is able to charge Tax to a Resident in NY?
But since I think this piece is pretty Awesome and I found NO ONE else Stocking this Statue, I had to break down and order one.
Guess we'll find out what a Web Direct Exclusive is??
So, all the Money you supposedly save on this, most of it just goes back to their high shipping rates and the high Tax Charges.

It's legal, even Amazon.com has to do it now even if they don't have a actual building in that state... Get used to it as the Government has been putting pressure on all the online stores to charge state taxes regardless if they have an physical presence their or not.

Legally your suppose to show all the items you bought out of state that you didn't pay taxes on in your tax return each year. But Uncle Sam knows nobody will do that so that's why their going after the online stores to charge it.

I keep looking at this and trying to talk myself out of ordering it. Every time I go back to it I'm tempted to hit "Buy" but I don't. I suppose I have a few more days to decide before I lose the sale price.

I order online pretty much daily. Outside of Gentle Giant I have NEVER had to pay Tax for a Business in a Different State.
I order from Sideshow routinely. Never been Taxed.
Bowen. Never been Taxed.
Pop Culture Shock. Never been Taxed.
Even WETA which worked in part with Gentle Giant. Never been Taxed.
So, I mean LITERALLY None of these other Statue Companies has Ever charged Tax for someone in a Different State!
Because Gentle Giant only started doing that this year, I had a Bunch of their statues on Pre-Order, I ended up Cancelling Each and Every item I had on Pre-Order. When you're paying $500.00 on a Statue, it stings to have to pay Another $50.00 for Tax.
If I end up deciding to pick them up, I'll just get it from BBTS or EntertainmentEarth then. Also, No Tax.

It's legal, even Amazon.com has to do it now even if they don't have a actual building in that state... Get used to it as the Government has been putting pressure on all the online stores to charge state taxes regardless if they have an physical presence their or not.

Legally your suppose to show all the items you bought out of state that you didn't pay taxes on in your tax return each year. But Uncle Sam knows nobody will do that so that's why their going after the online stores to charge it.

$450 is great price considered Hot toys 1/6 Igor also at same price

the statue has disappeared from the site???

Back