Statue Gentle Giant - 300: Rise of an Empire - Artemisia 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This statue is simply aweeeeeeeeeeeeeesome. :love :thud: :thud: :thud: :love

05012015076%20copy.jpg~original

05012015089%20copy.jpg~original

05012015090%20copy.jpg~original

05012015081%20copy.jpg~original

05012015092%20copy.jpg~original

:) :) :) :)

Figurefreak i have no idea where they get their stuff painted and assembled, but I keep looking at her and trying to figure out how they did they amazing figure. I love this statue. almost as much as my sucker punch ones.

Figurefreak i have no idea where they get their stuff painted and assembled, but I keep looking at her and trying to figure out how they did they amazing figure. I love this statue. almost as much as my sucker punch ones.

Yeah, it's very well done, and I guess it's the same company who did the Sucker Punch line :love ...anyway it's state of the art. :lecture

:hi5:

Has anyone received this from a European distributor yet? If it suffers the same fate as Black Widow I think I'll actually cry!

Has anyone received this from a European distributor yet? If it suffers the same fate as Black Widow I think I'll actually cry!

I believe there was only like 270 made..... This statue will be a grail to any fan of 300 or Eva Green....

Hello all :) Does anyone have one of these for sale? I live in California and am looking to buy one. Thanks.

Just opened up 53/270. Arrived perfect. She's simply gorgeous. Glad to be able to find it fora great price.

Mine has finally been shipped. I'm so nervous knowing that if it's damaged in any way a replacement is going to be impossible. Especially after losing my Black Widow order.

Just received it. Really happy with it, it's definitely my favourite piece. A couple of small issues, there's a black smudge on the thumb and the paint around the leather wrist armour is a bit crappy - There are couple of very small bits on the leather that weren't painted properly and then a couple of small bits where the black paint smudged on to the arm. I'm happy it arrived undamaged though. I can always get these small bits touched up. Crappy phone pics -

DSC_0234.JPG
DSC_0235.JPG
DSC_0236.JPG
DSC_0238.JPG

Back