Darth Revan 1/8 scale by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone finds the survey is it possible to link that for the rest of us?

Yeah never mind. I got the email too and they give you a specific code for the survey.

Ahsoka won the pick-a-bust poll

Hell yeah!

JugqubF.png

She killed it in the votes!!!

They showed of Darth Revan in the vid...and now all I can think about it how awesome it would be to have an HK-47 to go with him.

Glad that some people are getting a character they want. However, GG is seriously shooting themselves in the foot by bouncing all over the place with these different scales.

Revan was delivered today!!! Looks great!!!

Sorry if the pics aren't great. Just took these with my phone. I know some peeps on here are pros at that stuff. I just wanted to share them as quick as I could

YYYuJYf.jpg

UIK6UdF.jpg

XaQKEaH.jpg

QbstopL.jpg

OhwgDJO.jpg

Very cool pics! He turned out great, and I know people don’t like the steps base but I think it’s pretty rad especially with the saber cutting into it. Can’t wait to get mine tomorrow.

May have to hunt this piece down. Should have just joined the guild but didnt have much for funds for bit.

I got mine a couple weeks ago but have not opened him yet. I was one that hated the new base in the pictures but I guess its not all that bad... plus Revan looks great.

Back