General Grievous Life Size Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am soooo getting the grievous 1:1 Bust to go with my maul and greedo, Do you think they speak the truth when they say they are down to their last few pre-orders? I have ordered through an independent online store and cancelled my sideshow pre-order. Better not be let downor i will cry like a lil baby!!!

there are some spots that look almost like a it was blotted on. that's just what i think it looks like....for all i know it could have been intentional to look like he has skin cancer or liver spots. the maul i just purchased two months ago is my favorite out of the lot. totally worth the price (blew my load) i just want to kick myself for canceling my order that i had on day one.

There are some sort of mottled green/brown areas on my Yoda, but nothing that I would really call "spots." I think it's intentional to break up the green color. If you can get Yoda for a good price, I think he's definitely worth it. He's not 100% spot-on to the movie puppet by any stretch of the imagination (and I don't really think that's what they were going for anyway) but he's a very good representation of the prequel Yoda.

The way I see it, even if the price drops initially on the bay, given a year or so it will only go up.

At least we don't see these things skyrocketing in value like some of the Marvel pieces. For the most part, you can get them for under retail.

I agree. The SW line has never really been a big "flipping" line. Even at the height of the SW craze, with all the new movies coming out, none of the SW pieces were demanding as much price as the Marvel pieces. And even NOW the best SW piece, IMO, still can't flip for much more than retail (1:1 Maul bust)

Newsletter states this will ship in Dec. One of my holiday gifts!!!

I can't wait to see how this one comes out. Greivous is probably my favorite villian out of the PT and is so visually unique and eye catching.

Back