General Grievous Life Size Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pre-ordered the bust, but soon after canceled it. I'm pretty darn happy with my PF Grievous and I think it would be a bit of overkill to have the 1:1 head next to the already imposition of space the 1:4 takes up next to it.

That's kinda understandable... The PF DOES take up a LOT of space!!!! :horror But I'm trying to have a setup where I have the PF with the 1:1 bust (Vader, Maul, Greivous) :rock

That's kinda understandable... The PF DOES take up a LOT of space!!!! :horror But I'm trying to have a setup where I have the PF with the 1:1 bust (Vader, Maul, Greivous) :rock

At the moment my plan is to display the 1:1 Grievous next to my PF-- but I'll have to wait until it arrives to see where my collection is by that time.:lol

I'm betting for the same ES as Palpatine or lower. The life size busts don't seem to sell as well as the PFs since they're more $$$. They're all still available from SSC excluding Maul. Palpatine is waitlist, but I'm sure it'd still convert.

Any way you slice it, this is a buy for me, and will be my only SW 1:1 bust. I had Yoda, but I resold him. Something about the sculpt just didn't appeal to me.

SS will become a holding company if they don't tighten their edition sizes... Grievous, i would hope, would be in the 300s....

SS will become a holding company if they don't tighten their edition sizes... Grievous, i would hope, would be in the 300s....

Hmmmm. I'm not familar with many 1:1 busts that had an ES that low.. Except for Spidey (250)..... ESPECIALLY since Star Wars has a HUGE market and fan following. Even the Darth Maul 1:1 had 1000 made, and even those are slowly becoming a grail :D I would say that this one will have an ES of either 500-1000..... :naughty

Yeah, that's why I'm thinking around 500. They made way too many of the Yoda busts, and I don't see them doing that with Grievous.

EDIT: Greedo was 300, Bossk was 250. Both are still available.

Yeah, that's why I'm thinking around 500. They made way too many of the Yoda busts, and I don't see them doing that with Grievous.

Yeah, I think 500 should be good too :D I wasn't impressed with the Yoda bust really. But this one is UBER cool and AWESOME!!! :rock Can't wait :D And icruise, didn't you order this from monstersinmotion at the "introductory" price also ;) That makes it an even BETTER piece :lol

supply and demand is key... a bust like the 1:1 Venom is a good example of keeping a product relevant long after it is out... slamming a Grievous out at 300 is a good business move... we need more "hunt" to the hobby.

Yeah, I think 500 should be good too :D I wasn't impressed with the Yoda bust really. But this one is UBER cool and AWESOME!!! :rock Can't wait :D And icruise, didn't you order this from monstersinmotion at the "introductory" price also ;) That makes it an even BETTER piece :lol
Yeah, this is my first bust of any kind, and the first Star Wars one that really tempted me. It was the discount that sealed the deal. The previous Star Wars busts didn't really attract me all that much. Yoda looks a little off to me (and I couldn't help but think that they could have made it a bit bigger and made it life-sized, although I guess there may be licensing issues that prevent that). The others are nice, but not characters I want to spend $600 apiece on. Not that I love Grievous as a character, but I do love his design and robots/cyborgs in general.

i am in the same boat to a T... never interested in the 1:1 busts... i liked them, just never enough to jump on one.... i saw Grievous at the Con and i was hooked.

I'll have to admit that this seems a little too good to be true, but there's a guy on ebay with 1000+ positive feedback selling preorders for the Grievous bust for $299. His other prices seem more in line with reality, so I wonder if it's a mistake. He's sold a couple already.

I'll have to admit that this seems a little too good to be true, but there's a guy on ebay with 1000+ positive feedback selling preorders for the Grievous bust for $299. His other prices seem more in line with reality, so I wonder if it's a mistake. He's sold a couple already.

wow!!!!!!!!!!!

Be careful, the account could be hijacked. See if he was selling computers or something for 5 years and now, all of a sudden, is selling collectibles.

Be careful, the account could be hijacked. See if he was selling computers or something for 5 years and now, all of a sudden, is selling collectibles.

Well, that doesn't appear to be the case, but it is true that he hasn't sold anything in the last year or so. Could be a hijack situation, I suppose. Odd that his other prices are normal though.

when is the freaking edition size going to be announced?

soon I hope. The only reason I haven't ordered this from a dealer yet. If it's too high, I'm just going to be patient and get it on the secondary market. I hope it's around 300.

Back