General Grievous Life Size Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys... Just purchased this bust from TBBTS a few days ago.. for $317.00 on sale and then the shipping ... very excited, I'm glad I went to their site that day! total was $360.00. I use them for most of my purchases.. their customer service is also spot on...!

Hey Guys... Just purchased this bust from TBBTS a few days ago.. for $317.00 on sale and then the shipping ... very excited, I'm glad I went to their site that day! total was $360.00. I use them for most of my purchases.. their customer service is also spot on...!

Excellent price. :clap

great deal!!:clap

i got this piece for around the same price late last year. it's a steal and you will love the piece for the price you bought it. congrats! :duff

Thanks guys.. he should be here Wednesday.... Yoda arrived today.. it's a gift.... and we can't wait for 3PO and Fett!

Back