General Grievous Life Size Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
soon I hope. The only reason I haven't ordered this from a dealer yet. If it's too high, I'm just going to be patient and get it on the secondary market. I hope it's around 300.

Same here, plus I am not totally sold on it yet - the con detailing was amazing ..... but then so was the PF Fett. :monkey2

Can't wait for this one. My most anticipated SW collectible for the year, along with the efx McQuarrie Vader helmet.

I would imagine they gauged it by current demand, could turn out more popular than expected, though it is surprising to see him higher than Maul.

yeah... it is a little high... no shortages on Bossk and Greedo at half the edition size.

Last edited:
yeah... it is a little high... no shortages on Bossk and Greedo at half the edition size.

Ya, but, and this could just be my Grievous design fandom speaking, Bossk and Greedo were kinda so-so busts. Sideshow made them very nice, but in terms of how much you can get out of masked characters like that, just wasn't effective, they don't have life, so you either really like their design or don't, you can't be like well I kinda like the look, but the expression is awesome. I think Grievous offers more impact to see like Maul, Palpatine and Yoda.

I think it's just that most people aren't willing to spend $600 on a character with screen time measured in seconds. Grievous as a character should do much better than either of them, and his cool design won't hurt either.

Well, between the price tag and the size of the piece, this line really caters to the super fans of each character. I don't think screen time is reflective of popularity necessarily. I was a Maul fanatic based on the first trailer and a few publicity shots. I enjoy him on screen, but the design of the character alone is what drew me in. Bossk and Greedo are some cool looking creatures, but like I said, for a 1:1 piece they're quite static, it's hard to represent them in a dynamic "ohh, ahhhhh" manner, the other busts at least have something to them to give them a wow factor.

Bossk fan.

B1.jpg

Back